GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI HOT OR NOT?!

MK6 DSWEEE

Ready to race!
Many wheels , they are 18's and thanks for the love guys it's why i keep buying wheels and keep going lower, mods for this season are stacking up shall be funn see you fuckers on the scene

-dsweee

yada22

Ready to race!
Yada, i love it! there's absolutely no way you can get the fronts lower though? that would pull it together so much!

they dont seem to be settling any more... ugh
ive already starting investigating some shorter springs and looking into the possibility of shaving the bottom of the coils down.... im ganna raise the rear some this coming weekend and level her out a bit until i get the right solution.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Thanks yada.

Are your STs were installed correctly up front? Because I do recall a few other threads were members had their STs significantly lower in the front. Regardless though, your car is definitely hot. The white stripe, wheels and gloss black roof is awesome. :thumbsup:

yada22

Ready to race!
wait, yada, just out of curiosity, are you sure you spun the fronts all the way down and not all the way up?

hahaha, yea i'm all the way down!! lol
i had a no playing with the car weekend this weekend, i'm going to dig into the issue in a few weeks when i have time, heading to china next week for 2 weeks. Ben from 2Spec did the install, he does great work. so i'm sure its all done up well, but i'll give it a look over later when i have time.

citrin1893

Ready to race!
Bad quality...but I like the simplicity. I think I'm going to stay with the Detroits, it's the classic GTI look for me.

Attachments

• 2010-12-30 12.47.35.jpg
    2010-12-30 12.47.35.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 214

nynative14

fixin kc-135r's
Lol we took the bumpers off to shave them thinkin I would tdy in hawaii for the week. Then the trip canceled so now im driving hoodrich for the week lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Lol we took the bumpers off to shave them thinkin I would tdy in hawaii for the week. Then the trip canceled so now im driving hoodrich for the week lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Your just gonna shave the sidemarkers and rear reflectors? I'm sure it'll look awesome man.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
when i go in to fix my fender i want to get my license plate holes shaved. maybe sidemarkers too depending on how much they're going to charge. i figure they have to order paint for my fender anyway, might as well kill two or three birds with one stone.