GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Dang

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
plac is making a youtube of him whining about it on the elliptical.

only basic bitches use ellipticals. Plac is a basic bitch

the_dubshow

and now thats off my chest, I can continue laughing at you.

And your terrible financial choices. Lets be honest, if you had that much disposable income, you'd have more than 1 car and wouldn't have such terrible choice in cars.

And would probably buy a benz.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Fear and rage you think you have when you threaten to ban people from YouTube, when you think you have control.

Bruh, it's just the internet, relax, take a chill pill, make some videos and take the punches.

Maybe I'm just trying to make a point, IDK. I'm a good guy, but fuck, you're too easy.

BTW, I don't hate you, not in the least. Just lighten up.

All of this.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Man I just check back in and see this nonsense. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
and i just set up the GTI viewing appt for a private sell on Saturday, the same day i will be picking up the WRX. all going according to plan so far. but he might not buy it either.. my fall thru plan if i cant sell it is to trade it in and break even.

selling my LED tails in about an hour meeting someone in a parking lot. lol.

my sweet intake is for sale for any locals.

and maybe the downpipe, but dbizzle has first dibbs on that.. he's been asking me to sell it for like a year. i kept cancelling on him and changing my mind. this time its for real.

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Which WRX are you getting? CVT? Man? HK?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Which WRX are you getting? CVT? Man? HK?

limited loaded manual with harmon kardon/nav. dont need the nav but have to get the harmon which is in the same package. white.

the CVT was just too much slower to consider. (and i think worse gas mileage.) almost a second slower to 60.

he just asked if i wanted the front plate drilled, i told him NO if possible. ill use a tow hook bracket or some crap probably. or i might drill it eventually, but i want to do it myself.

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
limited loaded manual with harmon kardon/nav. dont need the nav but have to get the harmon which is in the same package. white.

the CVT was just too much slower to consider. (and i think worse gas mileage.) almost a second slower to 60.

he just asked if i wanted the front plate drilled, i told him NO if possible. ill use a tow hook bracket or some crap probably. or i might drill it eventually, but i want to do it myself.

Oh wow tell me more... I heard the CVT is quick but they only test it in the normal and not the sport mode so its not actually slower, same goes for the MPG.

Have you driven both versions back to back and how is the H&K?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Oh wow tell me more... I heard the CVT is quick but they only test it in the normal and not the sport mode so its not actually slower, same goes for the MPG.

Have you driven both versions back to back and how is the H&K?

in one of the videos i posted on the last few pages they tested it in S mode too. but they still thought the manual was way better.

you've prob read all the same reviews i have.. i was exaggerating a bit about a full second slower..

Back to how the 2015 WRX CVT takes on the track. The acceleration run from 0-60 mph takes 5.8 seconds, which is 0.3 second slower than the manual-equipped 2015 WRX. Though still under 6 seconds, the CVT-equipped WRX's 0-60 mph run is among the slowest we've ever recorded in a WRX, matching the original 227-hp 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon's run to 60 mph. At the strip, the 2015 Subaru WRX CVT ran a 14.5-second quarter mile at 96.7 mph – a half-second slower than the manual model. The last previous-generation WRX sedan we tested was a second faster in the quarter mile.

and a vid. CVT in sport mode, 5.8s. paddle shifting, even slower. if im gonna get a WRX, it aint gonna be a 5.8s WRX.

Last edited: