GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Parting out my mk5, so I am posting the parts that fit mk6

H&R rear sway 24 solid $125 (15k miles, good bushings)
Custom sub that fits in the driver cubby in the trunk $200
Whiteline ALK installed in OEM LCAs $200
Front H&R sway $125 (15k, good bushings)
deAutoKey interior LED kit (includes cabin lights, vanity mirrors, and trunk light) $55
Godspeed FMIC rev 2 $220 comes with piping
ST Suspension XTA (non adjustable one) $500, comes with top mounts 25k miles
Stoptech ST-40 BBK, will be repainted before sale, can request custom color with non refundable deposit (very good company, great work) Price TBD
Billyboat Downpipe $350 (fits BPY, please check compatibility)
OEM LED Number plate lights $60
Red Top Coilpacks $55 15k miles
GFB DV+ $100
Double Apex Garage opener (connects to battery, not hardwired) $75
" USB Charger $40
Black aftermarket coolant expansion cap and washer fluid caps $make offer

Some parts are not off the car yet, will be taking most off either this weekend or the next. I have more mk5 parts, PM or text for more info/pics. Will try to get some pics soon, stay tuned 66928eight8474

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys looking to sell a few things that I just have here lying around in the garage [emoji28]

DG Springs for 2dr DSG (40k miles) -PENDING SALE
034 Density Strut Mounts (about 120 miles) - $80

Galvez Custom Front Splitter - $125

Stock Suspension (97k miles) - PENDING SALE
OEM Passenger Side Mirror Housing (BNIB plus I paid $200 for this from the dealer) - $120

I can get pics upon request, but for now the stuff is just scattered through my garage in boxes lol

Bump bump bump bump

AGEE4

Ready to race!
FS: Neuspeed Catback Exhaust - $475

Most people are familiar with this one--awesome build quality and spot on fitment. The dual mufflers look awesome in the rear and I had a Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator welded into the mid-pipe. It was louder than I expected stock and the Vibrant quieted it down maybe 30% and reduced the drone as well. It shows signs of age and I am not the first owner (bought it from another member here some time ago). There are scratches and dents on the bottom of the muffler which cannot be seen from behind once mounted. Pictures and a short rev video are posted below.

FS: Megan Catback Exhaust - $350

A good budget alternative to the infamous Manzo and Beluga eBay exhausts. Fitment was good and the overall exhaust tone was one of my favorites (not Magnaflow deep but not tin can ricer sounding either). It has 2.5" piping and is quite a bit lighter than the stock exhaust but still feels to be of pretty good quality. The mid-pipe connects to the stock downpipe by slipping over it which is a bit weird but wanted to make known in case anyone is trying to mate it to a 3" downpipe. To do so, you'll probably need to buy or make an adapter. I didn't take a video while it was installed but I found a link to one from another member below.

Neuspeed Pictures and Short Rev Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1mz0ybJmk
*Ignore the buzzing noise as that was due to a broken wastegate*

Megan Pictures and Link to Sound Clips Clip
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76825

PMd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
I have a brand new set of 235/40/18 federal rsrr tires for sale.

Price: $400 installed at my local tire shop.
Located in 91780 Temple City.

Selling because I bought a used set of tires that came with tires already.

ryry

Ready to race!
Selling a brand new OEM passenger side fender (still in the box) for Golf/GTI already painted Deep Black Pearl. Asking $350

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
FS: Used ECS Front Carbon lower lip for OEM VW MK6 GTI bumper. This is a nice piece that gives a great subtle look to the GTI. I'm only selling it because it doesn't fit my aftermarket bumper. Carbon lip in great condition with no scratches on the top view. Bottom/underside has a few minor scratches which you cannot see once installed. Requires screws and screwclips as listed on the ECS link below.

S O L D

Last edited:

BREWZER

Passed Driver's Ed
PM'd

FS: Used ECS Front Carbon lower lip for OEM VW MK6 GTI bumper. This is a nice piece that gives a great subtle look to the GTI. I'm only selling it because it doesn't fit my aftermarket bumper. Carbon lip in great condition with no scratches on the top view. Bottom/underside has a few minor scratches which you cannot see once installed. Requires screws and screwclips as listed on the ECS link below.
Ask $120 OBO, prefer local SoCal sale.
Hit me up with questions.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-par...hDDslE195UA2Emsyf3E5ujO5dPJ3ySpQaAjmaEALw_wcB

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
looking to buy wheels with good tires
dont really care about the condition of the wheels as long as it looks half decent and balances true
mainly care about having good tires
16" 17" 18"
oem or aftermarket dont really care
dont wanna spend more than $400

PM me

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Don't need wheels anymore

Looking to buy an RCD510 in working condition

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Selling my oem vw Denvers
17x7.5 et51
All the wheels have curb rash, nick's, etc. they're daily beaters. They balance true and have no cracks or bends.

All the tires are worn
Three at 2/32's
One at 1/32

$150 picked up in SoCal near glendale

LBCHOON

WTB Front seats for 2 door, leather or plaid.
Idiot that had the car before me did a MK5 swap and didn't switch the modules, so now my air bags don't work and I'm sick of the light.

Would be more than willing to offer the MK5 Seats in the deal for insentive

Breakfast Beagle

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling:

Stock Coilovers(6x,xxxmi)-$200

Stock Side skirts w/mounts-$40

Stock intake-$40

BBS SR

Bright silver

18x8 +45mm Offset

The condition is like new, they have no curb rash or damage, and they were only on the car for two and a half months.
-$850