GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Nor-Cal Sighted Thread**

kniteshift

Ready to race!
One block over… saw Kniteshift again.

haha, yay another mention. don't park in the parking lot on 9th between irving and judah, last night someone broke into 3 cars inside the parking lot.

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
CW GTI on Campbell Ave / Saratoga Ave @ about 8 p.m. last night

Could have been me!
I saw like 5 mk6's in the last 24 hrs, A red 4 door yesterday, around Winchester blvd, and a black 2 door with really nice fitment black wheels, debagged @ around 8:45 am this morning.

I have tint and a radar detector, as my noticeable cosmetics :]

JammingJay

Ready to race!
Could have been me!
I saw like 5 mk6's in the last 24 hrs, A red 4 door yesterday, around Winchester blvd, and a black 2 door with really nice fitment black wheels, debagged @ around 8:45 am this morning.

I have tint and a radar detector, as my noticeable cosmetics :]

There was a tint on the car, and car I thought made a U-Turn around Trader Joes and O-Reily Auto parts.

Bandit1

Ready to race!
haha, yay another mention. don't park in the parking lot on 9th between irving and judah, last night someone broke into 3 cars inside the parking lot.

That sucks, I assume you mean the lot next to Milano's. Hopefully this isn't the start of a trend.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Tornado red 2dr parked behind my gti on 9th ave between irving and judah

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
White Mk5 on b3 ramp

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Black one on Mace Rd in Davis. We were going in opposite directions. I threw a V at ya when we passed. I know you saw it. You on here??