GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clapperhighs Extremely delayed PART OUT!

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Free Bump for an awesome seller.

Got my boost gauge and vent pod from him a few months ago. Parts were in amazing condition and even included a BSH boost tap. Awesome communication and he answered all my ridiculous questions about installing it! Lord knows I asked a shit load of questions :lol:

11/10 would do business with him anytime. Buy with confidence :D

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Free Bump for an awesome seller.

Got my boost gauge and vent pod from him a few months ago. Parts were in amazing condition and even included a BSH boost tap. Awesome communication and he answered all my ridiculous questions about installing it! Lord knows I asked a shit load of questions :lol:

11/10 would do business with him anytime. Buy with confidence :D

Lol! wow thanks man. Really appreciate it. :D

Floor matts on hold as shipping is kind of absurdly expensive with the boxes i have... Sorry any one who was interested in the matts. :(

MarineOnline03

Ready to race!
WANT your setup! sexy. Mainly that front ... where is that foglight delete from?? btw will you ship that apr dv? and can you give insight on how the install works? like any dv?

cobyatch

Free bump. Forgot to tell you I got the Polar FIS in, but it's working great! Thanks again!

Don't hesitate to buy from this guy. Easy transaction and great communication :thumbsup:

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
WANT your setup! sexy. Mainly that front ... where is that foglight delete from?? btw will you ship that apr dv? and can you give insight on how the install works? like any dv?

Lol that wasn't my car, that was from their website. SRS TEC is the company that makes them. There's a thread about it in the cosmetics section. I never got to install mine. :(

But yeah i'll ship the DV.

For the relocation kit, i made my own, but that was before this was out. I highly recommend you just buy the Unitronic kit and sell that parts you dont need from it. (the DV adaptor and the harness extension) They're useful parts that people would buy. But this kit is much nicer looking and easier than the home made ones we had to make.

http://www.unitronic-chipped.com/ec...-MK6-20L-TSI-2011-2012-hw20tsidvrelocationkit

If you look at the APR DV you'll see why you dont need that billet adapter. It has the 1 inch connectors casted onto the Valve itself. And it's a Vac operated valve so all you need to do is run a boost hose from the top of your valve to a boost tap on the manifold. About 7 inches away.

Basically you'll be rerouting cold air from after the IC instead of diverting hot air to be compressed again by the turbo. You'll notice cooler IAT's, and more natural throttle response. The valve has a pretty neat sound as well.

Free bump. Forgot to tell you I got the Polar FIS in, but it's working great! Thanks again!

Don't hesitate to buy from this guy. Easy transaction and great communication :thumbsup:

Oh awesome! Glad you like it. :thumbsup: Wish it worked on my mk7... :( Hopefully they'll make one for us. I'd buy it again.

Appreciate the nice comments. :D