Ready to race!
Received window mount for Cobb AP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

Edy.Ct

Go Kart Champion
Installed new rotors and pads:

Changed the leather on the steering wheel. Don't mind that dust on the dash, she needs a wash ASAP :lol:

smanierre

Autocross Champion
What mount is this? I just got an accesport and Im looking for mounting solutions. Can you post a link?

Not op but this is the one i've got. Had a few issues with it coming off in the winter, but only below like 15 degrees, besides that works great.

Cyrok

Passed Driver's Ed
Drove my car again today after driving a new Jeep Compass for a few days on vacation in Fort Lauderdale.
I don't really have anything good to say about "the Compass" experience.

Just felt amazing driving the GTi again! They are such great all around fun cars to drive.

The only thing that felt better was the braking/ pedal feel but my rear brakes are shot, so there's that...

Hello to my fellow mk6 owners in Fort Lauderdale area, saw a couple of nice ones! [emoji111]️

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Tifore

Ready to race!
Got word from the VW Dealership that the corrosion (rust) to my Hood, Passenger Fender, and fronts of both rockers got approved to be fixed. Woooo.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
What mount is this? I just got an accesport and Im looking for mounting solutions. Can you post a link?
Just buy a cheap window mount for a cell phone that has the swivel ball and suction cup and take the cell phone attachment off the ball and mount the AP mount to the ball and tighten.

Lazer 100

Ready to race!
Well, I thought I'd be changing my heater/ac fan motor because it started making some weird ass noises at a race on Saturday, but I ended up pulling one of those stupid dash wipes that they give you at the car wash out of the fan. I was just throwing them in my glovebox before. I won't be doing that again. Free A/C repair FTW!