GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
If you guys were looking at buying a used car, had $20-30k, wanted something with less than 50k miles and 2012+ or newer, what do you buy?

I started looking recently just out of curiosity. Trying to see if I want to get out of VW in the next couple years, but I keep going back to wanting a golf r more than anything else. It'd be my next DD for the next 6+ years since that's about how long I've kept my car so far. Every car I've owned has been fwd, so I'm trying to open up my options more and look at more awd and rwd cars.
2011 cayman s can be found around the 30k range. not sure about 50k miles you might have to give way a little there.

I personally have wanted an R32 over the Golf R but thats cause the vr6 sounds so sexy. I drove the N/A M3 a few years back. It was amazing in manual. 5th and 6th gear when you put your foot down on the highway felt like i was in 1st or second gear. It was nuts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
R32 are so boring to drive though :(

E92 M3's are going for $20-30k???? Damn, I haven't checked those prices in a while. Maintenance would probably be a bit more expensive than the GTI, but that 8k+ RPM V8 redline doe :burnrubber:
^ Frank gets it
The cayman is also a dream car of mine
More specifically the gt4 cayman.. We will see if I ever can afford one though...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Good taste. A cayman will eventually find it's way into my garage.

lol, Right...I think I could have fun with a lesser porsche though :iono:

300hp/tq rwd in a 2 seater sounds more fun than my vw at least.
^^^^^

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Most underrated breakfast item is eggs with hot sauce. Change my mind.

clownish

just clowning around
I daily a mk5 and agree 109%. It is boring as hell to drive and I only drive it because I have it. Dream of supercharging it daily but I don’t particularly want to spend the value of the car in the car. Again. It would be fun though. Fun daily? Rebuild it and drive till death? Who thinks it’s a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

I daily a mk5 and agree 109%. It is boring as hell to drive and I only drive it because I have it. Dream of supercharging it daily but I don’t particularly want to spend the value of the car in the car. Again. It would be fun though. Fun daily? Rebuild it and drive till death? Who thinks it’s a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad idea. Asking for more problems than it's worth.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Wow mods .

What did Craig do wrong?

Instead of threatening him , maybe we can be decent to one another?

Just stop. He’s the least decent person on here. And you can stop with the white knight trolling already. You’re the biggest troll of them all. If you want participate in normal chi-chat fine, carry on, but this whole playing the victim thing is BS. Nobody is buying it. You’re such a hypocrite lol.

jay745

Just stop. He’s the least decent person on here. And you can stop with the white knight trolling already. You’re the biggest troll of them all. If you want participate in normal chi-chat fine, carry on, but this whole playing the victim thing is BS. Nobody is buying it. You’re such a hypocrite lol.

Not to mention the deleted posts, editing posts, then saying completely retarded shit and blaming mods for editing your posts? And then reporting like 10 posts in a row? You think we're fucking stupid and can't see an edit history of every single thing?

You heard it from dubya. Fucking stop.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
For me my go to hot sauce is usually Louisiana and Tapatio , i like some cheese with my eggs. And obviously Bacon, cause bacon is amazing with everything.

If you could please retract the name calling against me i would appreciate it very much. I was just curious why the hatred towards craig, i thought i was asking a simple question.

Name calling is not cool, nor is cyber bullying.
Not to mention the deleted posts, editing posts, then saying completely retarded shit and blaming mods for editing your posts? And then reporting like 10 posts in a row? You think we're fucking stupid and can't see an edit history of every single thing?

You heard it from dubya. Fucking stop.

Please remove the F word per forum rules , please see above post as well. No need for this type of hatred and name calling.

I also dont appreciate your usage of the word retarded, not cool man. Please edit your posts guys, we can all be civil.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
For me my go to hot sauce is usually Louisiana and Tapatio , i like some cheese with my eggs. And obviously Bacon, cause bacon is amazing with everything.

If you could please retract the name calling against me i would appreciate it very much. I was just curious why the hatred towards craig, i thought i was asking a simple question.

Name calling is not cool, nor is cyber bullying.

Please remove the F word per forum rules , please see above post as well. No need for this type of hatred and name calling.

I also dont appreciate your usage of the word retarded, not cool man. Please edit your posts guys, we can all be civil.

Bring it up one more time. I dare you.

Status
Not open for further replies.