GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review: Integrated Engineering VW MK6 GTI Stage 2 Tune / Dyno

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
We are looking into doing some E30 dyno runs here in the next few months to see how the IE tune reacts to some Ethanol.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
We are looking into doing some E30 dyno runs here in the next few months to see how the IE tune reacts to some Ethanol.

This sounds amazing. Would be cool to see an E30 map come out. MORE POWAAAA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
Update: Did some more dyno runs with the SPM street exhaust vs the CTS and were able to pick up some good gains across the band. 264hp 306tq. I attribute this to the rear section not being a OEM style (CTS) and the SPM being a even split before the mufflers.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
As we move into summer here in TX I am going to start data logging how the tune reacts to a E30 blend and then throw it back on the dyno.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
As we move into summer here in TX I am going to start data logging how the tune reacts to a E30 blend and then throw it back on the dyno.

IE say the tune will be ok on 30% E or they give you an updated file? This will interesting for sure. If you hit the dyno at awdtuning let me know, wouldn't mind swinging by.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
IE say the tune will be ok on 30% E or they give you an updated file? This will interesting for sure. If you hit the dyno at awdtuning let me know, wouldn't mind swinging by.

They are willing to adjust the tune but I want to see how the OTS to will react because most will only ever get the OTS stg2.

It will be at awd and I will post up in the group when I get an appointment

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
They are willing to adjust the tune but I want to see how the OTS to will react because most will only ever get the OTS stg2.

Have any new results from running he E30 blend on the stage 2 OTS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkelly0727

Ready to race!

Interested if you every got around doing this. im thinking about contacting IE about a E tune as well.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
We have been busy with setting up a full review of the Bilstien PSS coilovers and the dyno runs have taken a back burner to the suspension setup. We will get this back into the plan once the reviews wrap up.