GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 Gti vs Older Audi TT

gkallis

Ready to race!
In a dream i had i was driving on the road and it was the first nice day out so i was having fun. So i looked behind me and theres a douche bag with his GF in an older TT which had the 1.8T. Well he tried to race me and wow those things are slow lol i pulled him real hard. After that he put his convertible up and wouldnt look at me.

msm00b

Ready to race!
What were you expecting. You've got the 2.0 version to his 1.8 and have stage 2.

Shocking!

:rolleyes:

If you HADN'T beaten him ... you'd have to turn in your nuts.

In a few years after I've finished repaying my med school loans my "grown up" car will likely be the Audi TTS Quattro - 2.0 TFSI with APR stage 2+ or 3. It'll have all the snazz of the GTI (and more) on top of being stupidly fast/agile. Hopefully they'll still offer them in a 6MT ... I refuse to drive an automatic.

Last edited:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
In a dream i had i was driving on the road and it was the first nice day out so i was having fun. So i looked behind me and theres a douche bag with his GF in an older TT which had the 1.8T. Well he tried to race me and wow those things are slow lol i pulled him real hard. After that he put his convertible up and wouldnt look at me.

Nice I see you have the Billy Boat downpipe. How do you like it? I plan on getting that downpipe next week.

gkallis

Ready to race!
Nice I see you have the Billy Boat downpipe. How do you like it? I plan on getting that downpipe next week.

i absolutely love it especially mated with the magnaflow catback. I will warn you tho i had to cut my downpipe to fit with stock catback but its really not that hard.

gkallis

Ready to race!
What were you expecting. You've got the 2.0 version to his 1.8 and have stage 2.

Shocking!

:rolleyes:

If you HADN'T beaten him ... you'd have to turn in your nuts.

In a few years after I've finished repaying my med school loans my "grown up" car will likely be the Audi TTS Quattro - 2.0 TFSI with APR stage 2+ or 3. It'll have all the snazz of the GTI (and more) on top of being stupidly fast/agile. Hopefully they'll still offer them in a 6MT ... I refuse to drive an automatic.
Yea i know what you mean it was funny because we ended up going to same place and it was some over weight frat boy wanna be ha popped collar and all i just laughed.

The TT-s is one MEAN car only thing i would dislike it the amount of room in it.