GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What kind of deals are you guys getting on new 2013's

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Had a 2010 and sold it a year ago. Wanting to get back...but thought about waiting on MK7. Hesitant on buying 1rst year model as I had issues with my first year model MK6 (had to have it towed to dealership at 6,000 mi).

But my wife just took over my G37x when her lease expired on her Murano.

Now thinking about putting the MK7 on hold for a year or two IF I can get a deal I can't pass up on a 2013.

My local dealer has 2014's on the lot........along with three Driver Edition 2013's

McFuzz

Go Kart Champion
Don't know about PA, but I met a fellow VAG'er who just bought a 2013 Wolfsburg for 21.3K+tax/license.

clownish

just clowning around
You should be able to dip about 3.5-4k under invoice if you negotiate with a number of dealers and are willing to buy at a moment's notice.

racermp

Ready to race!
Wolfsburg CSG dsg in end of October for 23.8 plus tax. True car it and negotiate a few hundred from there

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
"True car it"?

I don't know what that means. Is that like Edmund's TMV

True car is a website that compiles sales data from your area to give you an idea of what cars are selling for.

It usually shows MSRP, invoice and what your target price should be. I've used it for my last two vehicle purchases and it's been quite helpful.

Butt posted from my Galaxy Note II

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
True car is a website that compiles sales data from your area to give you an idea of what cars are selling for.

It usually shows MSRP, invoice and what your target price should be. I've used it for my last two vehicle purchases and it's been quite helpful.

Butt posted from my Galaxy Note II

Thanks. I will check it out

chilipepper

Ready to race!
I used true car. Put all the info in with all the options you want. It then gives you 3 area participating dealers with their discounted price. I got a 2013 2D base 6MT for 21,900 two months ago. (That price today is now at 21,300) I drove 60 miles to save $1700 from the best deal my local dealership was willing to give me.

Everything is negotiated before you step foot in the dealership. I walked in, signed all the paperwork and was driving home within 45 minutes.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Hey....look who's back!

racermp

Ready to race!
oh i also used carwoo.com

it's like edmunds and sends out for quotes to dealers, but does it annonymously. i negotiated and did all paperwork online, just went to pick it up at the dealer.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer