GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BKS OEM LEDs HAVE ARRIVED BUT THERE'S A PROBLEM...WHAT TO DO?

Dubpower786

Ready to race!
Op to each their own. Dont get mad over the internet, its not worth it. Im sure you have learnt by now that some members are well...you know how they are. Take the good with bad and don't respond to most of the kids on here.

1. Best case scenario...BKS sends you a replacement
2. Worst case scenario..try the polish and live with it. Not worth the hassle if you can get it out yourself

Shit happens man, if it were closer to home i would be all over the seller but at this point it aint worth it

I do get what you saying about paying $$$ for something and it not being up to standard though..

Boomers

Ready to race!
I would try some Novus, the Meguiars Plastx stuff is shit. Probably much easier to order this and fix yourself than returning the tail lights, I would let them know though.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I would try some Novus, the Meguiars Plastx stuff is shit. Probably much easier to order this and fix yourself than returning the tail lights, I would let them know though.

The PlastX polish isn't super aggressive, but should work fine for this purpose.

I've used it for light plastic polishing numerous times.

TDISteve

This Douche Nozzle complains to the GolfMK6 crowd and doesn't want to put forth any effort. But the vwvortex guys give him the same fucking advice and he jumps all over it like an 18 year old at a strip club with his first lap dance. WTF?!?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
OP has disappeared... hmmm

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
Yeah, hmmm. I disappeared all right. You guys must be really bored if targeting my posts are giving you something to do. Seems that The Vortex people were actually HELPFUL, WITH REAL ADVICE. You guys need to get jobs, make yourselves useful if that's possible...

Now I've really disappeared. Fun's over

We offered the same advice. You declined it. Remember?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, hmmm. What a bunch of jerks. You guys must be really bored if targeting my posts give you a thrill. Seems the Vortex people were actually HELPFUL, WITH REAL ADVICE. You guys need to get jobs, make yourselves useful if possible. Maybe real men work, like detailing.

Now I've really disappeared. Fun's over!

Douche Nozzle! Like Sethdude said, EVERYONE here offered the same advice, you complained like a metrosexual pansy. Then you go over to vwvortex and take the advice just fine. So, this makes you extra douchey!

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Douche Nozzle! Like Sethdude said, EVERYONE here offered the same advice, you complained like a metrosexual pansy. Then you go over to vwvortex and take the advice just fine. So, this makes you extra douchey!

Looks like golfmk6 is starting to turn into vortex...

bburns36

Ready to race!
If I buy a brand new car and the inside is even slightly dirty or windshield is dirty, the dealer will be cleaning it before I take the car home. Its just the principle of spending that much $ on something only to find it defective when you get it.

Not to threadjack, but I demanded they leave the plastic on it and took it home just like that, thankyouverymuch.

JhnR

Banned
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Just testing 1 2 3