GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler FS/FT : OEM AMG Monoblock custom candy red powdercoat -- $1700 obo

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Price drop from price in title $1200 OBO

Hey guys,

I am putting these up for a feeler for sale/for trade to test the waters. Really don't want to let these go but I may be venturing into the 2 or 3 piece wheel world. I'll give some info on these..

I bought them last year off of a gentleman on VWvortex in Connecticut. I had them shipped to me. The tires they came with, Nankang NS-20's in 215/35-18, had about 85% tread life left on them with some camber wear. So basically the guy didn't drive on them a ton. He said he had the powdercoating done by a local shop to him in CT.

The powdercoat is a chrome basecoat with a candy red top coat. Pictures DO NOT do these wheels justice. I have received ENDLESS compliments on them. I'll be honest the powdercoating isn't perfect, there are a few minor patches where the red was not layered on thick enough. Other than that, they are curbage and bend free. Nothing of that sort. I am VERY careful driving on these. I drove on the Nankang tires for a little while, but soon enough replaced them with GT-Radial Champiro UHP1 tires. They are budget summer tires, but they are actually extremely good performers for the money. They are 225/40-18.

Here are the full specs and pictures:
AMG Monoblock custom candy red powder coat
18x8.5" +44 **square**
GT-Radial Champiro UHP1 tires (225/40-18)
Extremely well taken care of, never bent or curbed.

Asking outright sale for $1200 OBO. Tires can be separated at buyer's expense. Can be shipped at buyer's expense. Low-balling will result in no response.

I am open to trade offers but don't even bother offering me reps or OEM VW/Audi wheels.

FINALLY, PICTURES!

Random by DasAuto1295, on Flickr
WP_20140709 8 by DasAuto1295, on Flickr
field by DasAuto1295, on Flickr

All pics here with the 35 series tires. Additional pictures upon request. Serious buyers only please.

Last edited:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Up price was dropped from title of thread

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk