GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Route 33 Canyon Run

steemax

Go Kart Champion
See you guys tomorrow early in the AM!

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
hey all, please text me if anyone is running late, get's lost or whatever. I want to make sure no one is left behind.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Woo this is what I've been waitin for

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Not gonna make it. Car is still on the dyno. Really excited though. Last major mod before the next car.

sorry to hear you cant make it, but no doubt we are gonna do this again. next time, yeah?

ryry

Ready to race!
Why, what's wrong with it? Unless the car has chronic problems like overheating or tune-related driveability issues, you should be fine.

I expect some spirited driving, but nothing extreme. We're just running a great driving road, taking pictures and hanging out.

This haha.

Stancenation

Form>Function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus I'm showing at Nurotag now, so wont be able to.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I'm going to do my best to wake up tomorrow and make it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I just typed into Waze to see how far this meetup was from me - 2 hours and 45 minutes! Haha damn!

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, I think because this is a long haul for a lot of us, it would be a good idea for those that are definitely going to either text me or reply on this thread in the morning so we know who to wait for.

Gino

Ready to race!
I'm not sure I will make it now. I got the day off, but my car has been throwing the same two codes for a week since putting on my exhaust. It bugs the hell out of me and I might dedicate tomorrow to shop around and get this fixed. For anyone who may know more about the codes they are P2096 and P2196. I'll update one last time before going to bed.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I slept through my alarm and won't be making it. Have fun guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
drive safe today guys!