GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
If it was just a soft code for overboost, that's normal with a tune. At least that's what I was told by the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you that is exactly what I was hoping for! I drove 50 miles and still no check engine light.

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
Dremel a slot into the broken bolt and back it out with a big screw driver. Mine wouldn't just hand or pliers thread out because the threads were tight/binding.

--Matt

Yeah this bolt wasn't coming out, sheared the head off, then put double nuts on it, sheared that off, gave up and ordered a new subframe mount off eBay lol.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Installed the UNI CAI I bought from a member on here. Super simple install, was actually quicker to put the new one in than take the old one out.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to try it out yet as I got a p2293 and p0087 code on my way home to install it. Pretty sure it's the HPFP as I can't get into any boost at all, bit it runs fine out of boost. Car is a 2011, so hopefully it will still (just barely) be in warranty and I won't have to fork out ANOTHER $300 to fix it. We shall see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mattkosem1

Ready to race!
Yeah this bolt wasn't coming out, sheared the head off, then put double nuts on it, sheared that off, gave up and ordered a new subframe mount off eBay lol.

Wow, man, mine wasn't that bad. I slotted it after taking the control arm mount off and it came out with an adjustable wrench and a big ass screwdriver.

--Matt

NorthVan1

Ready to race!
You let me know if you want to buy some BBS CFs custom powder coated bronze with brilliant metallic flake.

Nice wheel, but I bought a set back in September.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Got my crank pulley in the mail.

And my Raceseng Slammer shift knob

And redid my intake with a combination of APR and CTSby taking 3/4" off each side of the rear coupler from the MAF. I really hate that CTS intake. WHY DID I BUY IT?! Anyone want it for cheap?

mattkosem1

Ready to race!
How you like the fluidampr? I'm considering adding one in the spring.

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1

Cleaned her up this morning, inside and out, then took her cross the bay for a tune. Reeve's motorsports in tampa did an awesome job. Took advantage of APR's december sale and was out the door for nearly $600. Gotta say the guys at Reeves were super professional and friendly, love good service. 2 thumbs up to that place.

This pic also shows my magnaflows I threw on a few weeks ago ;)

Very nice shop, clean and full of some beautiful rides.

Oh yeah, the power... HOLY %&#($* - with WOT I was getting loose in 2 & 3rd like never before. Did not expect this much of a power difference. I may be needing new tire very soon. HWY was insane too.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Took 4 final exams in a 27 hour period so I needed to fucking drive to destress. Found the greatest backroad ever with sweeping curves, 3 hairpins and about 300 ft of elevation changes. Went fucking F1 on it. My poor brakes need a cool down.