GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Jesus is selling some stuff if anyone is interested

"Hello all, this are some of the additional small items I was able to obtain from the vehicle after I wrecked it.

For sale are:

1. OEM Shift boot with heavyweight knob from euro impulse, knob is engraved with GTI logo and gear selectors. Really nice piece. Weighs about 300g.

price is $80 shipped with boot.

2. New south boost gauge with vent pod. Will need new hose and a boost tap.

$75 shipped.

3. GFB DV+ this was used, I took it off before the wreck and never re installed it. Was trying to isolate a tune issue I had.

$60 shipped
4. Oem VW first aid kit. Never used. But was cool to have in the car.

$25 shipped."

also has weathertech mats , cargo blocks, cargo tray and more...great prices, prolly cheaper if picked up locally.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

"Hello all, this are some of the additional small items I was able to obtain from the vehicle after I wrecked it.

For sale are:

1. OEM Shift boot with heavyweight knob from euro impulse, knob is engraved with GTI logo and gear selectors. Really nice piece. Weighs about 300g.

$75 shipped.

3. GFB DV+ this was used, I took it off before the wreck and never re installed it. Was trying to isolate a tune issue I had.

$60 shipped

$25 shipped."

also has weathertech mats , cargo blocks, cargo tray and more...great prices, prolly cheaper if picked up locally.
Dang he really did wreck his mk6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Big move by Apple 10/10

"Apple also told employees Wednesday it is issuing each of them a bonus of $2,500 in restricted stock, according to a person familiar with the matter. The planned bonus, reported earlier by Bloomberg, adds Apple to the growing list of companies that are rewarding employees due to the new tax law."

Wonder how the left will spin this to their favor. Put a business man in office and the country prospers. What a concept.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

For sale are:

$75 shipped.

$60 shipped

$25 shipped."

Why the hell doesn't he just come back here and post it?

Who pissed off Teh Jesus?

Big move by Apple 10/10

Thanks Obama!

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Wonder how the left will spin this to their favor. Put a business man in office and the country prospers. What a concept.

So far everything I've heard/read is that they're either

(a) saying this is all a result of Obama's economy finally taking hold

(b) saying that these bonus payouts are a pittance/token/symbolic and an insult to the American public

Next 3 years are going to be very interesting.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Hello all,

long time no talk. still have quite a bit of things to sell. i have some weathertech front mats, the mojo mats, and some new carpet mats to sell. got a roof rack with a bike carrier, a set of practically new Goal wheels that have never had tires mounted on them, a nuespeed intercooler missing a pipe (pipe is 75 bucks) the cargo system with blocks and net. and the parcel shelf with dividers, i also have the parcel shelf cover if anyone lost theirs.

oh and also t20 stage two pipes from IE. i need this crap gone so its out of the garage.

as you all know the car is long gone. i know i havent been on here for a while, hope everyone has been good. if anyone needs anything let me know. or if you know anyone who may want this stuff give me a holler. i can take pics later and plan to post up on here.

hope everyone has been well!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Hello all,

long time no talk. still have quite a bit of things to sell. i have some weathertech front mats, the mojo mats, and some new carpet mats to sell. got a roof rack with a bike carrier, a set of practically new Goal wheels that have never had tires mounted on them, a nuespeed intercooler missing a pipe (pipe is 75 bucks) the cargo system with blocks and net. and the parcel shelf with dividers, i also have the parcel shelf cover if anyone lost theirs.

oh and also t20 stage two pipes from IE. i need this crap gone so its out of the garage.

as you all know the car is long gone. i know i havent been on here for a while, hope everyone has been good. if anyone needs anything let me know. or if you know anyone who may want this stuff give me a holler. i can take pics later and plan to post up on here.

Hey Buddy - sorry to hear about your car. :(

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Hello all,

Major bummer man but glad to see you post up here. :)

The "cargo cover" - that's the thing that hooks to the back of the rear seat, has strings attached to it, and goes up when you open the hatch, right?

How much you want for it?

Wife broke the strings on hers. Annoying not having it go up/down so she started leaving it laying in the garage - problem is there's no security for the PILES of shit she has in the back of the car then. So I made her put it back on... so she shortened the strings... now the stupid thing is tilted up all the time.

mah ej, thanks man, it is what it is. no more GTI. time to adjust to this econocar i got lol

Pics of econocar required.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
mah ej, thanks man, it is what it is. no more GTI. time to adjust to this econocar i got lol

What are you driving now?? Time for that Caddy you've always wanted.

Ill take those carpet mats.

Status
Not open for further replies.