GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI Stage 3 Vs. Saleen Mustang S/C

SE5spd

Passed Driver's Ed
It's ridiculous how much you LIE!

Ok so let me get this straight, it's now a 28R instead of a 30R

Oh and now you street race? Hmmm I clearly remember you getting mad for asking to run a stock WS6 in your 400whp GTI and saying you only drag race at Wednesday night drags, but now you are talking about street racing? Are you still on those tires "that are rated for 250mph" the same tires that you say you DEAD HOOK in first gear with 400whp and FWD???
the same tires you said you ran 11.6 @ infineon with yet you forgot your trap speed and 60ft, hmmmmmm..

It's funny, you gave my friend the same "I dont street race" bs speech and told him straight line racing is for fools, you also told him you only race at thunderhill. It's funny how I was there and I didn't see you?

Weird..

Ricer

SE5spd

Passed Driver's Ed
I just red your old posts, like last week you were a K04 with 303whp now you're a 30R with 400whp?

Man your old amuse me, thank you!

omes4life1

Ready to race!
I just red your old posts, like last week you were a K04 with 303whp now you're a 30R with 400whp?

LOL ^ he's right, at first i thought he was a troll but he just might be right... either your the richest guy ive ever met....or your lieing out of your ass or could be both lol pics of your turbo or GTFO

whos the real Troll

Last edited:

SE5spd

Passed Driver's Ed
LOL ^ he's right, at first i thought he was a troll but he just might be right... either your the richest guy ive ever met....or your lieing out of your ass or could be both lol pics of your turbo or GTFO

whos the real Troll

TROLL?!

GTFO! lol
:happyanim:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Wheelman916

Passed Driver's Ed
As for 500hp... i doubt it if it was stock, and it depends what year and what model Saleen. But the most common supercharged Saleen's are the 2005-2009 S281 SC's which ranged in power from 400-465 BHP. The 99-04 S281-SC's are in the 350-375 BHP range...

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Why dont you show up to the dublin meet one of these days so i can see the unicorn with my own eyes?

veedubj011

Ready to race!
I have a buddy with a 2007 s281 extreme that is stock except for the upgraded high flow cone intake off an s302 extreme. Its rated at 550hp stock but with the intake, its rated at 580hp. His car runs high 11's all day. Its no joke. Even a stage 3 gti is gonna have a heard time walking away. An s281 supercharged would be a better race, even still however they are quite fast as well.