GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10% OFF AIN’T A BLACK FRIDAY DEAL

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
How can these part manufacturers call 10% discount a freaking Black Friday deal. They offer 10% most of the time on their crap and if they don’t one of the many parts stores like ecs, moddedeuros, shopdap offer it almost every other week. 10% discount is not a Black Friday deal that’s some would you like me to kick you in the sack while you’re down bullshit. GIVE US REAL BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS. 25% 30% sounds like a real discount. I ain’t walking into Walmart to save $100 bucks on a $1000 tv I go in because it’s $400 bucks. That’s a deal. #rantover #sorrynotsorry #letmegettingroastedbegin :).

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The only things that get the kind of discount you want are the shitty things that they just want to dump. A lot of the electronics with really good deals are made shittier on purpose so they can sell them cheap.

You won't be seeing any better sales than what they offer throughout the rest of the year on this forum.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I got a 25% discount on USP website on an APR pendulum mount. payed 191 for it. But yea most place have shit for "Deals"

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I got a 25% discount on USP website on an APR pendulum mount. payed 191 for it. But yea most place have shit for "Deals"
Thats not bad. I think most discounts are on things we all have. Intakes downpipes. Entry level stuff

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah I haven't seen a black Friday sale worth it yet. A bunch of gimmicks mostly.
APTuning has had some real solid deals on APR hardware.

Also seen free install on downpipes, K04s, etc. that is worth it.

Oh, and the 10% off :laugh:

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
I’m glad to see it isn’t just me who feels this way. I mean most of the time if you’re buying something you can just online chat or speak to a sales rep and they will give you 10% off your order if they aren’t already running a discount. It’s crazy that it comes to the biggest shopping weekend and it’s just 10%.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I don't think I'm gonna end up buying anything for my car this black friday.

I am talking to people and getting quotes to get my wheels redone though. I'm looking at doing a candy red finish.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I don't think I'm gonna end up buying anything for my car this black friday.

I am talking to people and getting quotes to get my wheels redone though. I'm looking at doing a candy red finish.

What does it cost to do something like that?