GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS (PA): 2012 GTI - 2 Door - United Gray - Unitronic Stg 2

blongo804

OI000082.jpg

I am the 3rd owner, clean Carfax on hand, no accidents reported on Carfax or that I know of. The car currently has a little about 86k miles on it and runs amazingly. I've already had several multiple hour trips in it without a hiccup. It's due for an oil change and will be off the road once I change the oil, so miles won't continue to rise. More pictures to come. Car has plaid interior and RCD510.

I did just recently get the car, but please don't let this alarm you. I'm simply selling because I'm finding the two door lifestyle inconvenient, and with a child likely coming in the next 1.5-2 years, I probably made a bad choice going two door...but it looks so good.. :(

"Damage" wise, we have:
- Previous owner appears to have run over a parking curb. There's about an 8-10" scrape along the bottom of the bumper that you can't see until you're on your knees.
- Two dings. One in the driver door where it meets the quarter panel, as if someone opened it and hit something. VERY small. The other ding is along the roof line, above the passenger door. Can't tell you how that happened.
- The bumper and hood have typical chips. There's a small crack near the center of the bumper where it appears to have been backed into lightly.

The mods and recently replaced parts are below. I will get mileage on the parts once I'm home and check records. The clutch has, I believe, about 16k miles on it and works flawlessly besides the typical chatter of the lightened flywheel, if you consider that a flaw:

-Stage 2 Unitronic Tune
-South Bend Stage 2 Daily Clutch/flywheel
-AWE Catted Downpipe
-VWR Sport Springs
-Koni Yellow Adjustable Struts
-S3 Short Shifter
-ECS Dogbone insert
-R8 Coilpacks
-NGK Platinum Plugs
-GFB Diverter Valve+
-ECS Auto Pop Hatch Kit
-18" Alzor 620s wrapped in 225/40 Continential ExtremeContact DWS (2 good tires, 2 needing replacement soon)
**I may try to find Detroits with better tires for the sale**
-Stoptech slotted rotors and street pads all around (brand new)
-GTI Seat Lever Inserts
-GTI Monster Mats
-New charcoal activated cabin air filter
-Depo Halogen Projector lights
**The lights will be swapped for stock headlights if my asking price isn't met**

I'm looking to get $10k firm. Clean PA title on hand, no lien.

Last edited: