GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

dinder1

Passed Driver's Ed
Here is my CSG, wheels are VMR 710s 18".

RatherBeInCabo

Ready to race!
Here is my CSG MKVI:

Attachments

• CSG-GTI.jpg
    CSG-GTI.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4,167

falconeight1

Ready to race!
falconeight: you're crazy. :p

Here's mine:

It is no way ugly it is a very nice car and looks just as good as any of the other ones. I just think the five door looks better in your color. I like the 3 door better in black, white, and red. I own a 5 door black, but I like the 3 door better. I have a kid so I need a 5 door. If I would of seen these pictures maybe I would of bought a grey one.

jokerific

Ready to race!
It is no way ugly it is a very nice car and looks just as good as any of the other ones. I just think the five door looks better in your color. I like the 3 door better in black, white, and red. I own a 5 door black, but I like the 3 door better. I have a kid so I need a 5 door. If I would of seen these pictures maybe I would of bought a grey one.

Yeah, yeah. I'll admit the 5 door looks good in CSG and Shadow Blue, but the 3 door looks better to me in all colors.. :p

Peety_Kush

Hey everyone so... this is my first post... and so im sittinghere waitting to pick up my car with the up graded huff's but now i have come across more and more whom are rocking these Black Karthoum Wheels.... i live in Canada Ontario... and those wheels were deff not an option for us here... PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME FIGURE THIS LIL BEAUTY OUT PLEASE AND THANKS!!!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
A few of mine!

dang that looks nice and clean! too bad i wasn't able to get the karthoums when i got mine and had to settle for the detroits, which aren't bad anyway. :thumbup:

Peety_Kush

alright so how are some of you guys getting these black kathrums rims with there gti's... cuz im getting my carbon steel in a month and they were not an option???? i also live in canada ontario... could this be the reason..

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Mine...

Still need to get tires on these damn Vision V's, but my wedding is killing my free income ;)

DvS21

Ready to race!
JM, how come your tinted side markers don't look as dark as mine, even though it's the same stuff?

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
JM, how come your tinted side markers don't look as dark as mine, even though it's the same stuff?

Depends on angle and lighting. Some angles they're damn near invisible, some angles they're orange. Lighting here was relatively low, so lots of reflection.

DvS21

Ready to race!
I love how it looks with the tinted side markers though. Have you even been to a cap dubs meet yet? I went tonight, and I've been going pretty often. Some cool guys over there.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
I love how it looks with the tinted side markers though. Have you even been to a cap dubs meet yet? I went tonight, and I've been going pretty often. Some cool guys over there.

Haven't been yet. Should roll down at some point I guess, just been CRAZY busy recently. My car hasn't even been washed in over a month now :(

Hopefully will have time to take care of that tomorrow night, at least a quick wash!

DvS21

Ready to race!
thanks for helping me out on figuring wash/wax stuff. I think my paint (and yours) looks great!