GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2016, 07:16 AM   #57
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAhhMaze View Post
Awesome thanks!
Thanks for understanding, they process warranty claims quickly so you should have a new set quickly.

__________________
Search all LEDs for your MK6 GTI/Golf:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...-mk6-2010-2014

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 05:09 PM   #58
iAhhMaze
Formula 5000 Driver
 
iAhhMaze's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Tornado Red GTI
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 1,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by deAutoKey View Post
Thanks for understanding, they process warranty claims quickly so you should have a new set quickly.

No problem i understand not everything will last forever appriciate you guys dealing with it quickly and responding to any and all concerns and questions.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
__________________
2010 Tornado Red Unitronic Downpipe Unitronic Catback H&R Super Sports R8 Ignition Coils Unitronic Intake Unitronic Stage II GFB DV+ NSP Boost Gauge 20% Tint Neuspeed TBP Spulen TOP Shaved Front Bumper GSP Intercooler
iAhhMaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 01:58 PM   #59
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAhhMaze View Post
No problem i understand not everything will last forever appriciate you guys dealing with it quickly and responding to any and all concerns and questions.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
We appreciate your understanding, if our electronics didn't have any issues/defects we would be famous - all electronics, even Apple, has a defect rate but our defect rate is very low which is a good thing for our customers.

__________________
Search all LEDs for your MK6 GTI/Golf:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...-mk6-2010-2014

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work

Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 03-19-2016 at 02:26 PM.
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 12:08 PM   #60
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
Last weeks to get in a special forum pricing for the h16/7440:
$39.99 each when purchased together
$44.99 when purchased individually.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103340
__________________
Search all LEDs for your MK6 GTI/Golf:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...-mk6-2010-2014

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:16 AM   #61
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver
 
bart2278's Avatar
 
Drives: racecar kngikcuf a sti
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,578
What is the idea behind not wanting to warranty a gift? If it is your product, then why does it matter who bought it?
bart2278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:32 PM   #62
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
What is the idea behind not wanting to warranty a gift? If it is your product, then why does it matter who bought it?
Our warranty policy does warranty gifts:
http://deautokey.com/warranty-policy

Simply contact us after purchase with email/name of the person you are giving the gift to, it cannot be changed after.

However, we never warranty anything that is bought second-hand from someone who originally purchased our product, we only warranty the original purchase per our lifetime warranty.

We made mention of this to you through email but also said we WOULD warranty the product under our lifetime warranty and to ship it back for a replacement.
__________________
Search all LEDs for your MK6 GTI/Golf:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...-mk6-2010-2014

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 12:57 PM   #63
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver
 
bart2278's Avatar
 
Drives: racecar kngikcuf a sti
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by deAutoKey View Post
Our warranty policy does warranty gifts:
http://deautokey.com/warranty-policy

Simply contact us after purchase with email/name of the person you are giving the gift to, it cannot be changed after.

However, we never warranty anything that is bought second-hand from someone who originally purchased our product, we only warranty the original purchase per our lifetime warranty.

We made mention of this to you through email but also said we WOULD warranty the product under our lifetime warranty and to ship it back for a replacement.

Let me start by saying your customer service is prompt. I am grateful that you are taking care of me.

The caveat I have is the gift/second hand policy. I have never heard of a gift voiding a warranty. It was in fact a gift, as in it was bought for me and given to me, unopened brand new, and without me paying for it. The lights are still on the original purchase. It was not bought by someone, put on their vehicle for a specific amount of time, then sold to me used. I mean they were bought 5 months ago, and I sent you the receipt. If a product does not last for 5 months, then one should warranty it regardless of how many people it went through. I'm not implying you have terrible products. I understand there are defects.

If we would have known there needed to be an exchange of the warranty within 7 days, then the buyer would have done so at that time. It is a bit far fetched to assume someone buying a gift for another would read the Lifetime Warranty details. I would like to see the details about gifting added to the product page as I believe it is pertinent info.

I want to finish by saying, I have had a quick and productive experience with Deautokey. My issue is not with the product or the customer service.
bart2278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:54 PM   #64
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
Let me start by saying your customer service is prompt. I am grateful that you are taking care of me.

The caveat I have is the gift/second hand policy. I have never heard of a gift voiding a warranty. It was in fact a gift, as in it was bought for me and given to me, unopened brand new, and without me paying for it. The lights are still on the original purchase. It was not bought by someone, put on their vehicle for a specific amount of time, then sold to me used. I mean they were bought 5 months ago, and I sent you the receipt. If a product does not last for 5 months, then one should warranty it regardless of how many people it went through. I'm not implying you have terrible products. I understand there are defects.

If we would have known there needed to be an exchange of the warranty within 7 days, then the buyer would have done so at that time. It is a bit far fetched to assume someone buying a gift for another would read the Lifetime Warranty details. I would like to see the details about gifting added to the product page as I believe it is pertinent info.

I want to finish by saying, I have had a quick and productive experience with Deautokey. My issue is not with the product or the customer service.
Thanks for the follow-up, kind words and your feedback as we will look into making this more clear but we can only warranty items made from the original purchaser or a warranty that is transferred after purchase.

And it is not common for the fogs to go out after 5 months and the first time we seen it, we had these installed in cars for years.
It could be many factors that can cause this, your issue is that one is dimmer than the other so we have to look into if it is a car's voltage, the actual LEDs and ballast.

Once we receive more information we will help you with a new bulb.

Our policy also states that shipping for any HID/LED headlight/fog kit warranties is covered by the customer so we are not here to try to hide or make our policy hard to understand, it is all clearly stated in one area:
http://deautokey.com/warranty-policy
__________________
Search all LEDs for your MK6 GTI/Golf:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...-mk6-2010-2014

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 11:31 AM   #65
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver
 
bart2278's Avatar
 
Drives: racecar kngikcuf a sti
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by deAutoKey View Post
Thanks for the follow-up, kind words and your feedback as we will look into making this more clear but we can only warranty items made from the original purchaser or a warranty that is transferred after purchase.

And it is not common for the fogs to go out after 5 months and the first time we seen it, we had these installed in cars for years.
It could be many factors that can cause this, your issue is that one is dimmer than the other so we have to look into if it is a car's voltage, the actual LEDs and ballast.

Once we receive more information we will help you with a new bulb.

Our policy also states that shipping for any HID/LED headlight/fog kit warranties is covered by the customer so we are not here to try to hide or make our policy hard to understand, it is all clearly stated in one area:
http://deautokey.com/warranty-policy

Yea I got you. I do not believe someone would take away an understanding of you trying to muddy the waters, so to speak, on your warranty through this exchange. I believe this could have been avoided if there was a disclaimer somewhere on the product page, or checkout stating the gift policy, so this doesn't happen to other people. I'm guessing this particular situation isn't a huge problem with you guys and other people would have let the situation go after you stated you would warranty the item anyway. It does, however, catch me off guard that I have a product that could have a legit lifetime warranty on it, and does not, only because of a lack of knowledge prior to the product being purchased.
bart2278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:16 PM   #66
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
Yea I got you. I do not believe someone would take away an understanding of you trying to muddy the waters, so to speak, on your warranty through this exchange. I believe this could have been avoided if there was a disclaimer somewhere on the product page, or checkout stating the gift policy, so this doesn't happen to other people. I'm guessing this particular situation isn't a huge problem with you guys and other people would have let the situation go after you stated you would warranty the item anyway. It does, however, catch me off guard that I have a product that could have a legit lifetime warranty on it, and does not, only because of a lack of knowledge prior to the product being purchased.
We never had the issue before and most will email us to transfer warranty with 7 days or ask if they are buying it as a gift as many warranties only pertain to the original purchaser or if you register the product with the company.

We are helping you through email and said we would warranty the item already prior to your post but understand you are trying to tell others about your experience.

We don't mind having this information out here because another part of our warranty is if you bought this second-hand from someone else we NEVER warranty that and won't break our policy to warranty a product not purchased directly from us.

But, so everyone knows, if you bought the product from us the warranty process is quick and painless and we are always here to help.

Thank you
__________________
Search all LEDs for your MK6 GTI/Golf:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...-mk6-2010-2014

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #67
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
New website opening soon! Keep updated and sign up for our mailing list for deals!



Click photo to sign up! or follow this link:
http://eepurl.com/pr-z9

__________________
Search all LEDs for your MK6 GTI/Golf:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...-mk6-2010-2014

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:17 AM   #68
Dans GTI
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Drives: 2010 MK6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 625
Any plans to support Mercedes? I wish you had your kits available for Mercedes like you do for VW.
__________________
2010 MK6 GTI 6MT: APR Stage 2.4 High Output : eBay special downpipe : IE Intake : R8 Coils : BKR7EIX : DWS06 : 034 Dog Bone Mount : 034 Dog Bone Insert : StopTech Brake Pads : SPM CatBack : Sachs ZF Clutch : Diesel Geek Short Shifter : GFB DV + : Clutch Stop :
Dans GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:57 PM   #69
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor
 
deAutoLED.com's Avatar
 
Drives: VW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dans GTI View Post
Any plans to support Mercedes? I wish you had your kits available for Mercedes like you do for VW.
We do have our LEDs in many Mercedes - photo of a customer who has our LEDs - if you email Support@deAutoLED.com with the info of the bulbs you require they can get you setup.


Thank you

Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 12-21-2016 at 01:23 AM.
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:58 PM   #70
Dans GTI
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Drives: 2010 MK6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 625
omg that looks amazing. i have the same interior..i'll be sending an email shortly
__________________
2010 MK6 GTI 6MT: APR Stage 2.4 High Output : eBay special downpipe : IE Intake : R8 Coils : BKR7EIX : DWS06 : 034 Dog Bone Mount : 034 Dog Bone Insert : StopTech Brake Pads : SPM CatBack : Sachs ZF Clutch : Diesel Geek Short Shifter : GFB DV + : Clutch Stop :
Dans GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.