GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

225bhp

Hi guys, this will be my first post on the forum so i am a neewbie from South Africa.

I own a 2010 Tornado red GTI VI and decided on Unitronic as my Software House - some figures

Stage 1+ 201 Whp & 345 Nm
Stage 1+ and Evoms 213 Whp & 375 Nm
Stage 2 and Full Zorst 228 Whp & 407 Nm

I am really happy with my setup just a liitle fine tuning needed as i have a small dip in power after 2500 rpm's caused by the Evoms over reading on air flow but mu tuner is working on this.
Mext on my shopping list will be a S3 cooler and Devils own W/M.
Next year will be KO4 time.......cant wait.

Ryan741

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump for a response from unitronic since they don't answer my pm or emails

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Unitronic;

I don't understand why you guys are always the last to release the software. I feel like this is a very competitive market and customer loyalty can only last for so long. I do understand that you guys want to make sure that the files are perfect and complete without any bugs and such but damn, everyone else has their tune out but you guys keep staling.

I've seen a bunch of people say that because you guys have been waiting to release the files that they have swtiched to other companys, and frankly I don't blame them. I've emailed,called,pmd about specific tunes and it comes to a point now where I don't even get any customer service, no one replies or even gives me the time of day to explain what actually is happening other then "stay tuned". I don't want to come off rude here but in this market I would imagine you guys would do everything you can to stay up to date with everyone else.

I too am one of the fools waiting for my file, I've got the k04 file and I'm about to pull the trigger on just going with GIAC. The only reason is because I've had this damn turbo for about a month and its just sitting in my closet collecting dust and waiting for you guys to release the tune. Like I said, customer loyalty is the only reason I have waited so far, I am more then happy with my previous tunes but damn, at least give people some sort of dates then just keeping us in the dark.

Once again, I'm not bitching, flaming, or anything on that sort I am a unitronic customer, and I feel like I should get some solid answers that consist of more then "stay tuned for the tune".

Thanks.

Ryan,

We totally understand your frustration and I would personally feel the same way.

It was very difficult for us to provide a release date for the K04 tune because there is more than just a tune and that you can't see it.

The K04 tune will not only be offered for the MK6 GTI but for ALMOST all platforms with the TSI engine and this includes VW's Audi's and SEAT's. This requires extra R&D to make it available for pretty much all ecu types. I won't get into the details but you get an idea why it takes a little longer. Our strategy isn't to release a tune as quick as possible without being able to support different platforms.

For your information, a release date will be announced next week. We're looking for 1-2 weeks time frame so the official date will be in between that time frame.

In regards your pm's and emails, please send them over to me. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

steve@unitronic.ca

Ryan741

Passed Driver's Ed
Ryan,

We totally understand your frustration and I would personally feel the same way.

It was very difficult for us to provide a release date for the K04 tune because there is more than just a tune and that you can't see it.

The K04 tune will not only be offered for the MK6 GTI but for ALMOST all platforms with the TSI engine and this includes VW's Audi's and SEAT's. This requires extra R&D to make it available for pretty much all ecu types. I won't get into the details but you get an idea why it takes a little longer. Our strategy isn't to release a tune as quick as possible without being able to support different platforms.

For your information, a release date will be announced next week. We're looking for 1-2 weeks time frame so the official date will be in between that time frame.

In regards your pm's and emails, please send them over to me. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

steve@unitronic.ca

Steve,

I appreciate the response, this is the answer i've been searching for. I do understand the concept you guys are trying to do with the whole every tsi engine. But I'm wondering why not perfect each class of car with the tsi engine instead of trying to do all of them at once, that way you could code the ecu faster and get some of the product out I guess.

But non the less, thanks for the response and I guess ill be keeping my eye out for updates.

RoyGTI

Banned
Update :

EJ400 Unitronic Stage 3 TSI BT tune Revision 2 !! 433HP & 382TQ !! Aloha !!!!!

at 21.9 PSI only :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Last edited:

HG Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Best company and tune ever

RoyGTI

Banned
UPDATE:

Today some more progress has been done with the Big Turbo EJ400 Kit (TSI development). Unitronic team was Testing their new prototype larger injectors turned out to bring some extra power. (433HP)

:burnrubber::burnrubber::burnrubber::burnrubber:

RoyGTI

Banned
Regarding the EJ400 Stage 3 TSI UNITRONIC tune :

If you follow the progress of 2 PSI increase every time, it should go as follow :

380HP @ 18 PSI
407HP @ 20 PSI
433HP @ 22 PSI
460HP @ 24 PSI
484HP @ 26 PSI
511HP @ 28 PSI

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Yosh

Hi guys, this will be my first post on the forum so i am a neewbie from South Africa.

I own a 2010 Tornado red GTI VI and decided on Unitronic as my Software House - some figures

I am really happy with my setup just a liitle fine tuning needed as i have a small dip in power after 2500 rpm's caused by the Evoms over reading on air flow but mu tuner is working on this.

Heya bud! Hows the new file revision?:happyanim:
Really keen to check out the logs after the S3 cooler and WMI go in next week:w00t:

sales@unitronic.ca1

Passed Driver's Ed

:w00t:

vald1990

Passed Driver's Ed
im looking to do a stage 1 flash with you guys asap once the 2011's are released , wont do it this summer prob because I want to put on another 2k miles on the baby until i do ecu work. can't wait (Y)