GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI still having issues after a New Engine

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Well they ordered Wires to fuel press regulator valve and that's supposed to fix the issue but I don't think that's what it is.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'd have to imagine it's just an installation issue. No way you have two bad engines. Did they replace the ECU with the engine?

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
I'd have to imagine it's just an installation issue. No way you have two bad engines. Did they replace the ECU with the engine?

I don't think so. When the guy plugged the computer in he said there were a bunch of codes and they probably weren't cleared.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Codes or not, VW has been having major issues with a few of their dozen or so ECU versions. Some are as simple as the fan remaining on after the car shuts off. It's not out of question that the igbt array may send the injectors off on a tangent.

butchered by autocorrecr

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
VWOA just offered me $1000 trade in credit towards a new car, LOL. Looks like it's time to get a lawyer involved.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
VWOA just offered me $1000 trade in credit towards a new car, LOL. Looks like it's time to get a lawyer involved.

Only if the lawyer takes his cut from VW and not you.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Pm me for a reference to an attorney in nc that does that kind of work.

I'm an attorney, but do not personally handle property claims like this one.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!

honda2vw

Ready to race!
Well if hes going to charge you than it might not be worth it. If he charges VWoA that its worthwhile