GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne tune

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
lets not over exaggerate.. its running 20psi most bigger turbo running higher and produce the same numbers.

Listen they are talking about a different turbo than yours, but I'm not sure what you mean.

Bottom line is I wouldn't go with Eurodyne unless you are a hands on guy and want to customize the tune yourself.

privman

Ready to race!
Where do they do the eurodyne tuning? I currently have a full intake and catless downpipe but stock tune. I was wanting to do maestro but had no idea it was available for our cars yet. Everyone has told me that the ecu has to be opened the first time. I don't have a eurodyne company close near by though. How would I go about doing this?

Brendon

Ready to race!
Just know there is more to tuning, especially in these cars than adjusting fuel. I am not against Eurodyne but just know what you are getting into. Learn it and do it right and it's an awesome thing. I started a few years back tuning my Spyder and never looked back but it does require a certain degree of learning and understanding.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Where do they do the eurodyne tuning? I currently have a full intake and catless downpipe but stock tune. I was wanting to do maestro but had no idea it was available for our cars yet. Everyone has told me that the ecu has to be opened the first time. I don't have a eurodyne company close near by though. How would I go about doing this?

Yes it has to be bench flashed first.