GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alzor Style 803 wheels (pics)

Roctre

Ready to race!
Do you have to have rolled fenders for the 245s? I heard those tires are killer! I spent a lot of time on the Fat Tire thread, pretty crazy spectrum out there!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Don't need to roll fenders when you only have a slight drop(VWR springs) which is were ill most likely stay at for the time I have the car.

Roctre

Ready to race!
Cool, looking forward to the pics you'll be posting!

My car is changing a decent amount this summer im pumped, most of it will be this week with a few other things during the rest. Im doing the Boxster brake upgrade just waiting on brackets to come from the UK.

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
A buddy lent me his 2000 Boxster for a weekend years ago- it was just a base 2.5L but it did everything right, made the best mechanical/engine/tranny noises ever...brakes were great too!

Roctre

Ready to race!
A buddy lent me his 2000 Boxster for a weekend years ago- it was just a base 2.5L but it did everything right, made the best mechanical/engine/tranny noises ever...brakes were great too!

Never gotten to drive a Porsche but i'm only 21 so I still have plenty of time left plus id like to own one at some point.

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
Go read any thread on Rennlist for an hour...I think you'll find that Porsche's attitude on reliability and value are vastly different than Audi/VW. I owned 3 different early 90s urS4s, they all lasted for 300k+ miles including the original turbo! The clutches typically made it to 200k before failing. Porsche's attitude is that it's normal to need an engine change at 75k miles on a Boxster, and the core charge is around $17k! We can buy a total race engine from IE rated for 500hp for under $13k...sorry, I can't justify those numbers, great if guys can of course...

Roctre

Ready to race!
Cool, looking forward to the pics you'll be posting!

Got them on this morning, dropped 11lbs a corner.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok found good deal on Conti Extreme Contacts in 235/45 17, lightest sticky tire (at 21 lbs) that I could find. Hankook V12s in same size were 25 lbs. So new setup will be 15 lbs per corner lighter. Pics up by next Monday

Roctre

Ready to race!
Ok found good deal on Conti Extreme Contacts in 235/45 17, lightest sticky tire (at 21 lbs) that I could find. Hankook V12s in same size were 25 lbs. So new setup will be 15 lbs per corner lighter. Pics up by next Monday

Holy shit you can get those tires in the size I got my Hankooks in for $267 after the rebate.