GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Friday Sales???

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
I'm in the mood to treat myself to a few things this year

I keep checking websites and the vendor section but please share any black Friday or cyber Monday sales you hear about ;)

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I'm in the mood to treat myself to a few things this year

I keep checking websites and the vendor section but please share any black Friday or cyber Monday sales you hear about ;)
In4updates

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Im looking at a Sb clutch and maybe a Cobb+Stratified tune possibly

avni

Ready to race!
COILS + NEW TIRES = BEST UPGRADE

CATBACK = USELESS .. I WANT CATBACK LOL

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
im waiting for tunes to go on sale

Check the sites. I thought I saw sales on a few but nothing that caught my eye. Not sure if the sales currently are early or theyll be better on black friday but theres some. Ill check later and post what I find

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
looks like APR had a fall sale that ended 10/31 (15% off software)

Revo shows free software with the purchase of their K04

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Who's buying me a k04 for xmas?

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Who's buying me a k04 for xmas?

me too please. Had no plans on getting stage 1 when I got this car. Didn't think I was going to get stage 2. Here I am now thinking about a k04. Revo's deal isn't that great for their current customers. The other thing is I would probably get an AP and go stratified. Stratified and whoever sells me the turbo would need to have one hell of a sale for me to do that though...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
me too please. Had no plans on getting stage 1 when I got this car. Didn't think I was going to get stage 2. Here I am now thinking about a k04. Revo's deal isn't that great for their current customers. The other thing is I would probably get an AP and go stratified. Stratified and whoever sells me the turbo would need to have one hell of a sale for me to do that though...

lol, I'd love to have one, wouldn't love to pay for one. It's not something that'll ever happen. I have to worry about my tensioner first...and paying it off.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Inb4

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I've never seen any really good deals for BF. Usually it's the same 10-15% deals that get offered throughout the year.