[emoji117][emoji108]

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Just quick cell pic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
My KO4ed Mk6....getting some Aerolatches for the hood to be safe. Just installed the fromt splitter yesterday. Not sure about the yellow fog light film due to the overall front end color scheme going on though [emoji20] Looks like the German flag in a way though....lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc0224

Ready to race!
My KO4ed Mk6....getting some Aerolatches for the hood to be safe. Just installed the fromt splitter yesterday. Not sure about the yellow fog light film due to the overall front end color scheme going on though [emoji20] Looks like the German flag in a way though....lol.

where do you get that hood? im looking for one but not sure if the ebay one is good

93serprise

Ready to race!
where do you get that hood? im looking for one but not sure if the ebay one is good

I purchased mine from ECS Tuning a fee months ago. It was on sale for 550.00 and I had to snag it. It is a Seibon TM style carbon fiber hood.

93serprise

Ready to race!
I need to adjust the bolts underneath to get rid of some slight fender gap on drivers side, but other than that it fits really well. I will get you some pics in about 2 hours when I get out of work :) I am probably going to add some DEI liner underneath later.

93serprise

Ready to race!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!

93serprise

Ready to race!