GOLFMKV

Waterfest Gems

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
For me, bagged = rice.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
For me, bagged = rice.

shhh. Don't tell anyone on here, but i'm not a huge fan of bags either. Its not rice to me, cause of the expense.

A fine example here

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
For me, bagged = rice.

Yep, bagged owners are to VW's and the rest of the Euro scene what ricers are to the Hondas and the rest of the JDM scene. Pretty bad when BMW and Porsche enthusiasts view VW owners as "embracing the tasteless" (don't believe me, go on M3forum or 6speedonline to see how they perceive the VW community to be)

Find me an issue from early to mid 2000's from Max Power or Euro Tuner that has bagged VW's on their featured cars section. Hell, when I first got into the Euro scene bags were a complete unknown, since it was all about tasteful styling mods and performance on top of it.

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Pretty clean look from the front...

But these stupid spoilers get me every time...yuck!

I actually like the mid spoiler, but it is also a very period correct piece for the car. Actually looks very similar to the mk2 scirocco spoiler. Honestly the whole car looks done right and the clear corners up front also fit with the right era and it is montana green. I love the montana green gti

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
That teal MkII was there again today. Looked great from the front, but the mid wing killed it for me.

I've got a car to top ALL of your ricers from yesterday. Meet the Baby Phat Golf.

This cannot be unseen....

Thedude4bides: your car looks sexy! Dat wheel gap doe :D :rolleyes:

Sent from the porcelain throne

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Actually there was plenty of bagged action going on......

Sent via Tapatalk 2
Same on Saturday. Lots of air rides.

I actually like the mid spoiler, but it is also a very period correct piece for the car. Actually looks very similar to the mk2 scirocco spoiler. Honestly the whole car looks done right and the clear corners up front also fit with the right era and it is montana green. I love the montana green gti
I agree that it's true to the time period and I do like that color, just not the spoiler.

This cannot be unseen....

Thedude4bides: your car looks sexy! Dat wheel gap doe :D :rolleyes:

Sent from the porcelain throne
Thanks, mang!

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Same on Saturday. Lots of air rides.

I agree that it's true to the time period and I do like that color, just not the spoiler.

Thanks, mang!

I still dont see the issue with the spoiler at all then again I think the window vents on cars look worse and cheesy :p

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Not everyone will like the whale tail on 90s Euro hatchbacks lol

AXO

Go Kart Champion
They should have named it Ugly Fest or Spoiler Fest! Lol!

Though Dub Bitch is Schweeeet! Both car and Driver! :word: