GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Enginuity HPFP - Group buy interest only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csg_r

Ready to race!
Anyone have any experience with this HPFP ?

http://euroenginuity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=73_156_173&product_id=562

Would it work with APR stage II ?

Any other info about Euro Enginuity would be helpful as I'm from the west coast and have not heard of them.

:)

Haven't yet. But to be honest, the price is not that much cheaper comparison to APR option (esp during sale season) which has been proven to be reliable.

That being said, I am not against having more options of vendors for our car. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

driveR12

It doesn't seem that bad of a price considering that the pumps are new plus it comes with a replacement cam follower.

Mindfields

Ready to race!
It doesn't seem that bad of a price considering that the pumps are new plus it comes with a replacement cam follower.

That's what I thought, my only concern is that it's relatively unknown to myself.

I think we need more data on this pump to make a more educated opinion of this product.

Last edited:

Euro Enginuity

Passed Driver's Ed
That's what I thought, my only concern is that it's relatively unknown to myself.

I think we need more data on this pump to make a more educated opinion of this product.

Seems that they are having concerns with the DP, no data on the HPFP.

What are the concerns on the down pipe?

Mindfields

Ready to race!
I thought I read something on the group buy for the down pipe, but I lost the thread, so I can't stand by that earlier statement. But I can't wait to see some objective information on this HPFP ! It's very promising and we need more options!

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
There's a right way (posting actual experiences from dealings with vendors/sponsors via this site in the Vendors Feedback forum) and a wrong way (cursing, insulting, grandstanding) for sharing your opinion on a vendor or sponsor.

Those who want to go the route of cursing/insulting/trolling are in violation of site rules and will be dealt with.

We're not here to protect sponsors at all costs. If we were, there wouldn't be a vendors feedback forum. It's here for a reason (for members to share opinions, good and bad).

But, we're also not going to allow members to troll and use the site as a soapbox. Feedback posted in that site should be restricted to commercial transactions which took place via this site. We make our judgments on sponsors according to their dealings and reputation here, not on other sites. If a sponsor develops a history of negative feedback and bad dealings on this site, simply report it to me. I will then evaluate and take action (sponsorship termination/ban) if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.