GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2014 VW GTI MK6 Wolfsburg Edition 6MT Manual Transmission

qbnmissile

Up for sale is my 2014 VW GTI 6MT. I've taken great care of this car and I'm the original owner. She has about 65k miles, most of which are highway. Never been raced or had performance mods. I've upgraded the factory stereo to the RCD330, changed out the shifter to an S3 short shifter, added an auto headlight dimming switch, and added an auto dimming rearview mirror. The windshield was replaced in April as well as the the intake manifold. The tranny fluid was changed out at 60k miles using RedLine MTL and the tires were replaced in September of 2017 to Hankook Ventus EVO2 V12's and have less than 10k miles on them. The car has been serviced by VW Camelback for all scheduled maintenance intervals. She was involved in a low-speed collision requiring a right front fender, suspension, and wheel replacement. OEM parts were used throughout and repairs performed by Select Auto Body on 7th Ave in Central Phoenix. She still drives like day one and shows very well. Interior is in great condition and the a/c blows cold. She has a few scuffs and nicks from normal use, but the paint is in great condition. She gets clayed once a year and sealed and protected with Car Guys wax and polish. All windows except windshield are tinted. Rubber and fabric floor mats included (fabric set are unused). Non-smoking car. Has clean title, in hand.

Phoenix, AZ
$14999

DSC_4774 by Bryan Kuhn, on Flickr

DSC_4773 by Bryan Kuhn, on Flickr

DSC_4772 by Bryan Kuhn, on Flickr

DSC_4770 by Bryan Kuhn, on Flickr

DSC_4768 by Bryan Kuhn, on Flickr

DSC_4767 by Bryan Kuhn, on Flickr

Key words: A/C ice cold, All records, Always garaged, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Never seen snow, One owner, Title in hand, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained

Last edited: