GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WENT TO A LOCAL DEALER and GOT MY CONFIGURATION! Waiting to ORDER.

Ness7

GOLF-6 HIGHLINE DSG. WAITING TO ORDER! *HELP NEEDED*

Hi Every Golf-6 Drivers & Owners here :)

So I will graduate from college this summer and My Daddy will make me a Gift a brand new car :)

So I decided on THE GLORY Golf 6 :)

Here is my Configuration List how it looks that I got from my local dealer yesterday.

GOLF 6 - HIGHLINE, DSG, 1.6 TDI (105 HP)

OPTIONS:
CANDY WHITE (LOVE IT)
LED PACKAGE (TAIL LIGHTS)
REAR WINDOWS 35% TINTED
TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR
CLIMATRONIC
FOOT-LIGHTS
RAIN SENSOR
RADIO-CD 310 (I WISH FOR A 510)
ELECTRONIC REAR-WINDOWS.

THIS IS IT :)

I hope you like it BUT BUT, I'M REALLY CONFUSED on TWO THINGS, PLEASE CLARIFY ME.

1. Shood I go with Trendline OR Comfortline BUT to Add some more extras like radiocd 510 etc, etc. OR SHOULD I stay on HIGHLINE (since I LOVE those Alcantara sport seats).

2. should I stay on 1.6 TDI (DSG)(105 hp) or to go with 1.4 TSI (DSG)(122 hp)??? (THIS IS THE MOST CONFUSING PART) (BUT DIESEL GOT SO MUCH TORQUE AND IT IS CHEAPER AND SMOOTHER)(bettter for Europe where I live)

Which Engine will satisfy me for everyday purposes? 1.6 tdi with 105 hp or 1.4 tsi with 122 hp?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND ANSWERS.
(p.s. here are the configuration photos too)

Ness.

Attachments

• 8a57e4e0_800_330.png
    8a57e4e0_800_330.png
    287 KB · Views: 114
  • 2926f741_800_330.png
    2926f741_800_330.png
    284.7 KB · Views: 116
  • vw golf interior.png
    vw golf interior.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

plat

Ready to race!
Hi Every Golf-6 Drivers & Owners here :)

I hope you like it BUT BUT, I'M REALLY CONFUSED on TWO THINGS, PLEASE CLARIFY ME.

1. Shood I go with Trendline OR Comfortline BUT to Add some more extras like radiocd 510 etc, etc. OR SHOULD I stay on HIGHLINE (since I LOVE those Alcantara sport seats).
It really depends on your daddy's budget. Personally, I'd go for the Highline so you don't have any more room to desire anything else (accessories and options) for a few years. Saves you some money:)

2. should I stay on 1.6 TDI (DSG)(105 hp) or to go with 1.4 TSI (DSG)(122 hp)??? (THIS IS THE MOST CONFUSING PART) (BUT DIESEL GOT SO MUCH TORQUE AND IT IS CHEAPER AND SMOOTHER)(bettter for Europe where I live)

Which Engine will satisfy me for everyday purposes? 1.6 tdi with 105 hp or 1.4 tsi with 122 hp?

Knowing the cost of fuel in Europe and traffic situation in some cities, I'd go diesel especially since you just got out of college and starting your life. Once you land a nice job and have saved enough money, you may consider upgrading to something that would suit your lifestyle at that point in your life.

If you plan to travel around Europe, diesel is the way to go. You save so much gas money on very long drives or road trips.

I have heard or read some mechanical issues with the 1.4TSI engine/transmission. I think VW needs to reinforce the internal components a little bit more to handle the boost pressure and output power. A 1.4TSI engine giving out 122HP is a very nice idea especially in today's high gas prices but VW, IMHO, needs to improve on it some more. I recommend going for the TDI just because it is frugal and practical. It will also provide you with some degree of performance when you need it. It is the best of both worlds.

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation gift!:w00t:

Ness7

Plat, thank you so much for your kind answers and great opinions :)

I really appreciate them, you made a good point on Highline package, I love those OPTIONAL OPTIONS that come as a STANDART in HIGHLINE :)

Yes, Diesel is so so reasonable here in Europe, so I must stick with TDI.

Regards,

Ness.

Ness7

Any other suggestion please??

I really need your opinions guys...