GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Alzor Style 621 for Volkswagen MKVI Golf - Back In Stock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Alzor Style 621 for Volkswagen MKVI Golf - Set Of Four $399.95

How about lowered wheel prices that fit your wallet and your newly lowered car? You've dropped your chassis and we've dropped or prices on 18-inch Alzor 621 wheels that fit several Audi models.

This set of Alzor Style 621 wheels will not only change the look of your vehicle, but also capture the attention of others. The 10-spoke, twisted design will give your car a sleek appearance that will keep people looking as you pass. Designed to bolt

Alzor wheels meet or exceed these standards to ensure quality and safety on the road.

Dub_Monk

Ready to race!
Just recently picked up a set of these from you guys. Could not be happier with my purchase.

Quiksilver1989

I'm interested but just received spacers from you guys (10/15). I haven't opened them. Can I return and get these rims? Will they be wider than my Detroits and sit more flush?
Thanks

thez99

Go Kart Champion
I noticed these are somewhat on the heavy side, how are they manufactured compared to something like the vmr wheels, etc.? Are they just gravity cast, or low pressure shot peened? Havent weighed my stock lagunas yet but I doubt they weigh 26.05 pounds each :iono:
I will say I do love these wheels, theyre the perfect size and design for a hatchback. 5 spoke style wheels in my opinion are really for sedans and sport coupes, whereas multispoke or mesh wheels like these work so much better for hatches .

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I noticed these are somewhat on the heavy side, how are they manufactured compared to something like the vmr wheels, etc.? Are they just gravity cast, or low pressure shot peened? Havent weighed my stock lagunas yet but I doubt they weigh 26.05 pounds each :iono:
I will say I do love these wheels, theyre the perfect size and design for a hatchback. 5 spoke style wheels in my opinion are really for sedans and sport coupes, whereas multispoke or mesh wheels like these work so much better for hatches .

Low pressure or gravity cast just like how most other aftermarket (VMR) and OE wheels are made.

Personally I really like this look on both hatchback and sedan models! Even wagon models for that matter too, you can't go wrong. We do have vast selection to choose from if you are looking for something different! Now's the time to get ready for show season! ;)

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.