GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Lakes VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

schnell

Just got VAGCOM (Micro CAN). I'm in the northern Chicago suburbs/north shore. About 40 mins north of the city. PM me if interested.

stevio83

I'm in Livonia....275 & 96 junction area

What do you need done?

Hey snobrdrdan,

I have OEM LED tails so I need it programmed so the error light won't stay on. Also, I'm planning on getting a euro light switch and I believe that also requires a programming. Thanks for replying! I'm in Novi (Grand River and Beck)

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Hey snobrdrdan,

I have OEM LED tails so I need it programmed so the error light won't stay on. Also, I'm planning on getting a euro light switch and I believe that also requires a programming. Thanks for replying! I'm in Novi (Grand River and Beck)
Are you in our gti google chat for se michigan?
If you want to join pm me an email that can go to gchat. Between all of us we got vcds and other skills. Plus we have meets around novi on wednesday nights.

Sent from phone Tapa

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Hey snobrdrdan,

You're not too far, but yeah check with Brandon (brobst). I have a hard time making it to the meets and he's apparently taken over my duties & he can get you squared away too :thumbsup:

Coop8891

Looking for someone with a Vag Com in the Columbus or middle Ohio Area. Willing to travel some. Just want to do some basic things to it. Windows and the like. Please PM if able to help
thanks!