GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - Neuspeed Catback

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Will this catback mate to a stock dp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, no issue what so ever. The fitment in perfect in general. Have it paired with a stock dp on my car.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ksandman

Ready to race!
Was this exhaust re-welded? Looks like it has clean welds but rust around them? Thanks

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
Was this exhaust re-welded? Looks like it has clean welds but rust around them? Thanks

No welds other than from Neuspeed and no rust. It's just a little dirty from being on the car in the NYC metro area. If you want, feel free to PM me and I can send you some pics directly. I haven't had a chance to upload new ones now that it's off the car.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I have this exhaust - it sounds amazing. Best one on the market.

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Much drone?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
Video?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

There are some videos of it on youtube. I don't have any myself, and can't get one for you now that it's off the car. Just search MK6 GTI Neuspeed catback. I believe the car in the video was white.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
pics aren't working... possibly interested if I can verify condition...