GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Plaidshadow

FS: Thule Roof Rack

Hello,
I purchased my used MK6 GTI a few months back and it came with a Thule roof rack that I will never use. This comes with 1 set of keys. This retails for $419 new and I'm selling it for $250 OBO. The rack is in excellent condition as you will see in the photos.

Gallery
https://imgur.com/a/3bpaD

See below for details:

Retail Price & Specs
https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/roof-rack?q=GVLBN6Atx

Thule SquareBar 50"
Thule Traverse Foot Pack
KIT1323
Thule Square Load Bar Pair: Heavy-Duty steel Square Bars are galvanized and plastic-coated to resist corrosion. Thule Traverse Foot Pack 480: The revolutionary foot which provides the strongest hold, safest fit and easiest installation for the ultimate in roof rack technology and peace of mind.

Features
Bar: Standard steel load bar can be used in longer lengths for maximum carrying area
Bar: Plastic coating provides additional grip for rooftop cargo

Prefer if you pickup or we can meet in the Bay Area. We'll have to talk shipping options if you are elsewhere. PM for details.

Attachments

• thule-1.jpg
    thule-1.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 222
  • thule-2.jpg
    thule-2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 215
  • thule-3.jpg
    thule-3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 203
  • thule-4.jpg
    thule-4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 224
  • thule-5.jpg
    thule-5.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 209
  • thule-6.jpg
    thule-6.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 214
  • thule-7.jpg
    thule-7.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 210
  • thule-8.jpg
    thule-8.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Good afternoon!

I'm in need of a set of front headlamps, I have halogen so LED projectors or stock halogens - no HID please. I have an electrical short in both of my current headlamps which prevents the DRL from coming on, however, there is electricity flowing to the socket as it's melting every bulb that I put in.

PM or text six2six2one5three6five6

Edit: tails sold!

Last edited:

clipster

Passed Driver's Ed
Good afternoon!

I'm in need of a set of front headlamps, I have halogen so LED projectors or stock halogens - no HID please. I have an electrical short in both of my current headlamps which prevents the DRL from coming on, however, there is electricity flowing to the socket as it's melting every bulb that I put in.

PM or text six2six2one5three6five6

Also, I'm selling a set of smoked non-cherry/red LED taillamps - very minor scuffs from wear outside, other than in great condition. I'm looking for $150, and I'm firm on that price point. Again, PM or text for pictures.
Messaged

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I have the storage blocks from my old car still if anyone is interested. PM me an offer. I'm located in OC Fullerton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clipster

Passed Driver's Ed
Have a driver's side underseat drawer. Also comes with the hardware to mount but must have a rivet gun to install.... $80 plus shipping or can arrange to meet in the LA area.

Will update will pictures later.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Whats up guys. It's finally time for me to sell my car.

I am moving and I can't bring it with me. It is a 2012 Volkswagen GTI. I have owned the car since new in July of 2011. It has 48566 miles on it and has recently had it's 50000 mile service. It has brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport tires on it. The car is lowered on Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, has a Neuspeed Cold air intake, Stoptech brake pads, and Stainless steel brake lines.

Here is a link to a photo album with pics of the car.

https://imgur.com/a/ongBs

Thanks for looking.

Asking $16500

somerset91

Ready to race!
4 x Michelin PS2 224/45/17, minimal road use, used on the track to test out a car. $700 takes them

NewSouth driver's left hand side gauge vent pod and gauge. Bought it off a forum member but I don't need it no more. $110

Amarcelino88

Ready to race!