GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL Group Buy - OEM Aspherical (blind spot) Mirror Glass

quickit

Ready to race!
This is the official group buy thread for the OEM VW Aspherical (blind spot) Mirror Glass for MKVI from BKS tuning.

http://www.bks-tuning.com/epages/17141421.sf/secebe5849eae/?ObjectPath=/Shops/17141421/Products/VWGOE019

Started this new thread from gauging interest thread started earlier this week and moved the original "interested" list from my other thread. Here is the original Gauging Interest thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28495

I will be updating the list as I get confirmations. Please PM me your full name, mailing address and email address that you use for your paypal account (that is how BKS will bill you directly). Even if you are already on the list until I get PM'd from you confirming your in for sure and I have written "Confirmed" next to your name, you are not officially in.

Price is $99 + $30 for shipping from Germany. Total $129 shipped directly to you. This is a pretty fair deal for the OEM mirrors as I have seen other venders like OEMplus charge $175+ shipping. I know there are other places that might sell them for less but not sure if they are OEM VW. Several members including myself, have purchased before through GBs with BKS tuning and they have been great.

If you would like to add the VW Euro cup holder and/or bottle opener, you can do so with NO additional shipping charges. Cup holder is $49.90, Opener is $22

This Group Buy is now closed *

1.Quickit (PAID) + cupholder & openerSHIPPED
2.Kniteshift (PAID) SHIPPED
3.arichmond1003 (PAID) SHIPPED
4.kuchatek (PAID) SHIPPED
5.Tireron Mike (PAID) SHIPPED
6.rc0224 (PAID) + cupholder & openerSHIPPED
7.kasyboo (PAID) SHIPPED
8.GTIsaac (PAID) SHIPPED
9.TurtleJames (PAID) SHIPPED
10.Rgee (PAID) SHIPPED
11.Highgate Golfer (PAID) + cuphold & opener also add (1 x VWGOI056-0002: Chrome Trim Mirror Switch +3 x VWGOI059: Single Chrome Window Switch +1 x VWGOI058: Chrome Trim Driver 4-Door Window Switch)SHIPPED
12.egrunt (PAID) SHIPPED
13.allset (PAID)SHIPPED
14.Hays88 ( PAID)SHIPPED
15.moveingfaster ( PAID ) + cupholder + openerSHIPPED
16.2010GTI4me (PAID) SHIPPED
17.zvp (PAID) + cupholder & opener SHIPPED
18.Balius (PAID) + cupholder & opener SHIPPED
19. DV8WX (PAID)+ cupholder & openerSHIPPED
20. Tmiw (PAID) SHIPPED
21. echlon (PAID) SHIPPED
22. bandit ( PAID) + cupholder & opener SHIPPED

12/10 Update: So what happens next!

Once I close the GB, I will email the order spreadsheet with everyone's info and order request to BKS. They will then start the process of directly invoicing everyone through Paypal for their individual order. Once you pay, I will be notified by BKS and will update the list showing who has paid.
Payment will need to be made promptly to avoid delaying everyone's orders. They need at least 10 payments before they start processing orders. BKS has some items in stock but will need to get more from VW to complete all our orders so some people (those who pay first) might get their shipments before others. Everyone will be notified directly once your order has shipped and will get tracking numbers. If you have multiple items in your order, they will only ship once all parts in your order are ready to go out in one package.

If you have any questions, please post them.
Thanks, Steve

12/16 Update: Shipping has started!
Shipping has started and everyone will eventually get a dispatched order notice from BKS. Shortly after that notice, you will be getting an email from DHL with the link to track the package.(scroll down for the English info) Once you see the DHL tracking say your package has arrived at the "Destination country", you can use the same tracking number to track it with "USPS" or "CANADAPOST". Unfortunately, no ETA is listed but unusually once it gets into the USA or Canada it's pretty quick to get to you.

Last edited:

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Yay we got at least ten!

Highgate Golfer

Ready to race!
If we want to buy additional stuff from them while were getting stuff shipped, how do we do this? I'm sure I'm not the only one so I will be contacting BKS as well, but maybe somebody knows something already?

quickit

Ready to race!
If we want to buy additional stuff from them while were getting stuff shipped, how do we do this? I'm sure I'm not the only one so I will be contacting BKS as well, but maybe somebody knows something already?

They said it can be done, they will notify me with the exact instructions. I am personally thinking of adding the Euro cupholder ;)

BKS want me to be the only point of contact to keep things simple. Please don't email them directly regarding any questions related to this GB. Just PM me and I will contact them and get back to you.

quickit

Ready to race!
Please don't forget to add your mailing address with your name and paypal email that you PM me.
Thanks,

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Pm you when I get home.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Highgate Golfer

Ready to race!
They said it can be done, they will notify me with the exact instructions. I am personally thinking of adding the Euro cupholder ;)

BKS want me to be the only point of contact to keep things simple. Please don't email them directly regarding any questions related to this GB. Just PM me and I will contact them and get back to you.

Yaaa mann Euro cup holder :thumbup:

Ya they told me the same thing prettty much. Just to let you (Quickit) know the PN as per there website and they will add to you invoice, and shipping may increase as well as a result.