GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19x9.5 with dg springs

candc8

Ready to race!
i am looking to see if a 18x9.5 rim with an et of 45 would fit on a mk6 with dg springs i am not looking for too much poke and am thinking of running 235/40/18 in the back. any input would be great

candc8

Ready to race!
i am trying to get some mercedes reps 18x8.5 with et of 45 but most are selling with the et of 35 would that work on dg springs? my from ftg is 25 and my rear is 25.25

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
They should work, but that width and offset might look a little funny at DG height. When I had DG springs, I had a set of BBS CO's which were 18x8 ET 44, and I thought they poked a bit too much with the wheel gap on DG's.

candc8

Ready to race!
i have a finger and a half space on the front and 2 on the back so i think the gap isn't going to be an issue only been a week since putting the springs on

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
i have a finger and a half space on the front and 2 on the back so i think the gap isn't going to be an issue only been a week since putting the springs on

The gap becomes more noticeable as the wheels poke more.

candc8

Ready to race!
so would i be fine with 225 40 18 on an 8.5 rim without rubbing or do i need to do the fender mod?

candc8

Ready to race!
i was wondering if i can put some 18x9.5 in the back the rims i want only come staggered. the et would be 45 or i can get the 18x8.5 all the way around but the et is 35 which would be a better option. I am on DG springs and my ftg is 25 in the front and 25.25 in the back thanks

Shadow6

Passed Driver's Ed
18s and DG springs

I ran 18 x 8s with DG springs on 40 series tires. You can check my album to see pics of the install profile and side views.