GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Next Chicago Crew Karting Meet

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The last one was quite awesome, sans the parking lot raping.

Since we haven’t seen any new groupons lately, thinking of scheduling for a weeknight around when work gets out, etc. , and so the price is considerably lower compared to the weekend or other days.

Thinking a target time of 6/6:30 (at the latest) to meet there on one of the following Tuesdays:

11/27
12/4
12/11
12/18

M-Wed’s are $20 for 3 races, so if you have never been before or don’t have an annual license, to run 3 races you are looking at $25 ($5 "daily" license), for 4 races it would be $35. Most of the time, we run 4 races, but obviously you can do 3 if you want to.

If there is a meet going on that is not in Iowa or perhaps when its not 10 degrees below zero, we could maybe cruise over there afterwards, or we could just go to the old mainstay, the Hooters just down the street and watch Scott look at woman like he hasn’t had sex in 10 years, and I will drink 2 Pina Colada's like the 45 yr old woman that I am.

Anyone interested? and if so, please state which dates DO NOT work for you.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thinking 11/27 at 630 - anyone else?

JhnR

Banned
in

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
LOL^.

Nice, post-race smoke-up to follow in the Hooter's parking lot, breh.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
11/27..... ??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Just found out Cub Scouts have a gaymeeting Tuesday night.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
thanks for posting Scott, just bought two and yeah, weekend is best if we can!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone up for Monday night 12/10? 3 races for $20 if you don't have a groupon. Thinking we could do 6 or 6:30pm if that works for peeps.

TommyD

Ready to race!
I am too fat for this shit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you sure? I would say "big boned".... "husky"... "stocky"... you could at least come out and try and then go with us to hooters afterwards, where we will be shit-talking Scott's girlfriend.