GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I've got great news!!! It's a miracle!!

TSI688

Ready to race!
Hi,

today whilst visiting my VW dealer to see the new Polo, as it has just arrived here in malta, my dealer approached me and gave me the great news that my car has been shipped to Malta and is estimated to arrive within seven days.

The good part of this is that i have ordered it around the end of August and it will soon arrive. Not even two months passed since I've ordered it.

My sales rep told me that this never/rarely happens and that i am quite lucky to be getting it very shortly!! :D

Last edited:
Nice. Some people are just lucky. Congrats on your car.

TSI688

Ready to race!
Here it is!! :D :D :D :D here below is a picture of it fresh from the container, in the dealer's yard!! :D

It's taken just 3 days less than 2 months for it to arrive.

TSI688

Ready to race!
thanks very much. i appreciate.

but can someone understand how frustrated i am? i know that i will be getting my new car next week, and yesterday when i was about to go home from work my cable clutch broke. if i wasn't going to make a trade-in with the dealer than i would have just put it in my garage for later restoring but the problem is that i have to fix it and it is very bumming.

i guess it's true that every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction.

my Golf arrived a month early but just days before i get it my old car breaks down and i have to repair it. :( :(