GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'13 Charger R/T--'Murica, Mullets & Medics

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
That sounds good for about a min. After that, it would drive me insane on a daily basis.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
That sounds good for about a min. After that, it would drive me insane on a daily basis.

I like loud. This may prove to be too loud in a couple months, but it is a problem easily remedied by the addition of mufflers.

I also finally found my exhaust guy. He has his own shop now. Kickass work with great prices. Found out that when I had my mid mufflers removed, they left several leaks and mounted the new pipe too low so that it rubbed on the cross member.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
NEEK gives no fucks.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Comical. I forgot about this thread. THere is new stuff.

RAMZ. Repainted anthracite. Cat piss was eating away at the shadow chrome.

Sanded them, and painted. No cat piss will get this off.

Enjoy.....

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Good job on the ramz. :thumbsup:

Nice sound on the Charger. I had an 06 Grand Cherokee with the 5.7 HEMI, and did a muffler delete with the stock resonator, and damn it sounded good. Nothing sounds quite like an American V8. :wub:

It was way too noisy though, so I ended up throwing on a Flowmaster.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Good job on the ramz. :thumbsup:

Nice sound on the Charger. I had an 06 Grand Cherokee with the 5.7 HEMI, and did a muffler delete with the stock resonator, and damn it sounded good. Nothing sounds quite like an American V8. :wub:

It was way too noisy though, so I ended up throwing on a Flowmaster.

Yeah, mine is balls loud.. BALLS LOUD. Almost too loud. Eventually I will put some sort of straight through muffler to tone it down, especially at WOT. But it is beautiful. Even ridiculous loud.

why the blue stripes? ever think of swapping them for black?

No. Black on gray is not enough pop for me. I like the bright accent of the blue, and actually will swap them for a brighter blue.

Blue because Mopar blue. Plus it is different. I don't like being like everybody else, or doing what everyone else does. I express individualism in my car. It is fun.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, mine is balls loud.. BALLS LOUD. Almost too loud. Eventually I will put some sort of straight through muffler to tone it down, especially at WOT. But it is beautiful. Even ridiculous loud.

No. Black on gray is not enough pop for me. I like the bright accent of the blue, and actually will swap them for a brighter blue.

Blue because Mopar blue. Plus it is different. I don't like being like everybody else, or doing what everyone else does. I express individualism in my car. It is fun.

well hey I can support that! It was just curiosity. Black would be like everyone else.

Good to hear someone is embracing their individuality.