GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Holy shit the mosquitos are BAD out by us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at a drive thru in Huntley last night. Looked like something out of a creepy movie. They were all over, when I opened my window to order food, a ton got inside. Even more when I opened my window to get the food. I opened the sunroof and all windows, blasted down 47 to air out the car :laugh:

Time to move to chicago gents.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Depends on how the week goes but we usually go on Fridays and the weekends. But sometimes we go in the middle of the week. I dont think I could get my buddy to go that far. I would go since its not far from home. How do you feel about going to one closer. There are a few in the area of work that we usually go to.
meet there^, 9th hole at 9 . dress nice.

Id be in for trying frolf, anyone else game? Is it sad ive never actually golf'd or been to a driving range?

Time to move to chicago gents.

Moves to chicago to avoid mosquitos....gets murdered cause chicago.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

Id be in for trying frolf, anyone else game? Is it sad ive never actually golf'd or been to a driving range?

Could see if Kyle wants to come with.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Sure man, just send me an invite. Maybe we can get Craig and Ugly down on this action too.

Wish you'd invite me to frolf sometime tbh, ill show you how its done .

im on around that time usually anyway.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Not at all, golf is fucking stupid. It's a hobby for rich old farts with nothing better to do with their time.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
We go to one in Lombard, Carol Steam, and there are 2 in Streamwood. But there is one in Geneva we like going to.
Thinks Randall road is far...goes to geneva. Protip a, 90 westbound is 70mph speed limits now. Which means realistically everyones going 85-90. Out to randall road in no time tbh.

Do ya'll play for money or?
im on around that time usually anyway.
Ugly and Dog squad yeah, by the sounds of your dog bathroom break you have a fenced in yard yeah?

i still have yet to find a ghillie suit, are they super rare or something?
Not at all, golf is fucking stupid. It's a hobby for rich old farts with nothing better to do with their time.
Oh really? How do you feel about driving ranges though? like top golf ...

same thing?

anyone else have natural gas for home heating? trying to decide if i should go fixed price this winter or not...

whats the benefit of doing this? noob question sorry

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
anyone else have natural gas for home heating? trying to decide if i should go fixed price this winter or not...

We all pretty much have natural gas here in the Chicago area. In rural areas you will start to see propane, but you have to go pretty far out for that.
I've never gone with the fixed rate, from what I've read it is more expensive overall.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Ugly and Dog squad yeah, by the sounds of your dog bathroom break you have a fenced in yard yeah?

no fenced in yard, 4-unit townhouse looking condo. next house will have a good yard for the doggo.

ghillies are in some of the dropped crates

fixed price will prevent any potential price gouging by my carrier. never done it before and just crunched numbers, given current price i dont think it will be worth it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ah okay. disregard previous question..i read it wrong...i thought you wanted to go with propane instead of natural gas. oops.

Can we change thread title now, the wifeswapping thing a bit weird if coworker comes up behind me and sees that on screen. luls.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
no fenced in yard, 4-unit townhouse looking condo. next house will have a good yard for the doggo.

ghillies are in some of the dropped crates

fixed price will prevent any potential price gouging by my carrier. never done it before and just crunched numbers, given current price i dont think it will be worth it.

Ah okay yeah i dont normally run towards the crates, death mission trying to go after one of those.

Whos your provider out there? nicor?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Thinks Randall road is far...goes to geneva. Protip a, 90 westbound is 70mph speed limits now. Which means realistically everyones going 85-90. Out to randall road in no time tbh.

Do ya'll play for money or?

Oh really? How do you feel about driving ranges though? like top golf ...

same thing?

Nah we just play for fun. Drink some beers and enjoy nature.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.