GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Troy, buy my car! Then spend your anniversary actually driving a Golf vs wishing you had yours!

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
can you just get OEM ones coated or treated, or would you need to buy aftermarket ones.

My trwnd is to always go bigger and will most likely do the same here. Not worth the risk of it breaking again. FFE dogbox setup 1-4 (longer ratio than stock,130min in 4th and them maybe a gli 5-6

eurocars1

Ready to race!
My trwnd is to always go bigger and will most likely do the same here. Not worth the risk of it breaking again. FFE dogbox setup 1-4 (longer ratio than stock,130min in 4th and them maybe a gli 5-6

let me know how you like it if you do end up with it. Im still trying to figure out what to do with the TT trans when it goes in. No place for a pinion brace and I doubt the transfer case can withstand what I intend to put through it

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
let me know how you like it if you do end up with it. Im still trying to figure out what to do with the TT trans when it goes in. No place for a pinion brace and I doubt the transfer case can withstand what I intend to put through it

Will do that t case can barely hold your current power let alone your goal, I have seen them explode at 550hp

eurocars1

Ready to race!
Will do that t case can barely hold your current power let alone your goal, I have seen them explode at 550hp

yep, thats what im worried about. It looks like the case just cracks on them, looking at making a billet one but no one has an off the shelf option. going to be pricey unless I can find a TT-RS trans somewhere at a decent price (yeah right)

burtomr

Go Kart Newbie
...going to be pricey unless I can find a TT-RS trans somewhere at a decent price (yeah right)

Only available in this container:

Status
Not open for further replies.