GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NIB Cherry LED Tails for sale

patrickj

Ready to race!
I have a set of Cherry LED tails NIB for sale. I bought these about a year ago fron NGP Racing and never got around to installing them. I'm about to trade the R on a new Tiguan, and have a few parts to sell. These are NIB and were never installed. I can post pics later today or tomorrow. This is the link from NGP http://www.ngpracing.com/newstore/mk6-golf-and-gti-oem-style-european-r20-cherry-red-led-taillights.html

I paid 569 plus tax, so I'd like to get ~$475 out of it. I'm looking for a sale, so no trades. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:

sh0ebox

Ready to race!
Picture and description on website make it sound like they are Depos (resistor boxes, no need for coding). Thus, you likely won't be able to fetch near your asking price (can be had brand new from OnePerfectDose for $385 shipped).

patrickj

Ready to race!
Picture and description on website make it sound like they are Depos (resistor boxes, no need for coding). Thus, you likely won't be able to fetch near your asking price (can be had brand new from OnePerfectDose for $385 shipped).

I'll have to do some research and get back to you. I am not familiar with Depos.

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
The post doesn't state that they are OEM.

I know, i'm just saying your price is reallly close to what people would pay for oem. Oem led tails are sold for $550 used and $650 new.

Your tails are worth $380 brand new, and even then people would purchase through oneperfectdose on here since he offers free shipping as well as warranty with the lights.

$350 shipped would get these lights sold.

docss26

Ready to race!
Where can you get OEM tails for $650?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

patrickj

Ready to race!
I know, i'm just saying your price is reallly close to what people would pay for oem. Oem led tails are sold for $550 used and $650 new.

Your tails are worth $380 brand new, and even then people would purchase through oneperfectdose on here since he offers free shipping as well as warranty with the lights.

$350 shipped would get these lights sold.

Thanks. I bought them a year ago and wasn't sure what they were worth, so I started below my purchase price and adjusted.

The lights are Depos and are now sold.

Thanks.