GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*MK6 Euro Tail Reverse CREE LED Kit – Very Bright/Error Free/Lifetime Warranty

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Get the brightest LED for your trunk with no hassle at our low introductory price. [THIS FITS ALL CAR MODELS]

To purchase:
http://deautokey.com/product/universal-48-led-flexible-strip-for-your-trunk-fits-all-car-models

We did the research, and created the best and brightest LED for your trunk, our 48 LED Strip simply lines your trunk, with either 3m tape or velcro which are both included.

This is the best solution for a dark trunk, easily installs and hides:
-Plug & Play
-Error Free
-48 Bright White LEDs (Also comes in red)
-Enough LEDs to light up your entire trunk but short enough to fit any trunk, can install vertically or horizontally.
-Long wire, that is an all stealthy black which allows for an easier clean install, this wire is long enough to place anywhere in your trunk
-Strong 3M tape & Velcro so you can install on any hard surface or trunk lining (please use a blow dryer to heat the 3M glue and cold metal, this will activate the glue)
-Resistor which allows for the light to stay on and not dim if your dome lights shut off while trunk is open. This feature is a must have, it allows for a bright continuous light at all times.
-Trunk LED will not stay dimly lit when your car is off.
-Comes with 3 adapters: Wedge, Adjustable Festoon, and Bayonet, this will fit every trunk adapter on the market.

Actual LED strip measures: 31 inches – this length will fit all trunks, can install vertically or horizontally.
Black Wire measures: 52 inches – please note- excess wire simply tucks into your trunk’s housing/lining so you will not have any leftover in your trunk.

Includes:
1 LED strip with strong 3M tape attached
3 Adapters (Wedge/festoon/bayonet)
3 Pieces of velcro

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
There will soon be a new and better way to browse and purchase LEDs - deAutoLED will be launching by the end of the year, like us on FB to keep up to date with progress, new exciting products, and coupon codes you cannot find anywhere else:

www.Facebook.com/deAutoLED

@deAutoLED

Thank you for the support :thumbup:​

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Our new color changing footwells allows you to have over 15 different colors with a click of a button.

Add a unique look to any car in seconds
Different colors for each footwell or the same
Product includes 2 bulbs + 1 remote which operates both sides.

http://deAutoKey.com/product/remote...ing-footwells-plug-and-play-led-bulbs-194-921

Check out the video and see what these can do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1nnEp3W0Q

DIY on how to install bulb-this will replace your stock bulb - no extra wiring or coding required, this installs directly in your stock housing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7pGs8tAUDY

Nineeightgolf

Ready to race!
This works with the replica. You just choose the option for 1 reverse LED.
http://www.deautokey.com/product/mk...ts-reverse-cree-led-kit-error-free-and-bright

We provide you with 194 CREE LED Wedge and the resistor/taps you will connect to your brown and yellow wire that are coming from the reverse housing on your taillights.

The DIY video found here will guide you, it takes 2 minutes to install the t-taps:
MK6 Euro Tail Reverse LED Kit Install DIY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuX_dXxZjLE

Thank you

I just finished installing my replica led taillights and based on your advice here, I purchased the single reverse light kit. The drivers side of my taillights has a red bulb in a clear housing which lights up when the car is in reverse. I believe this a rear fog? Either way, I want to run LEDs on both sides but before I return the kit I purchased, I am curious if you know whether or not the kit will work on both sides of my car. Thanks!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I just finished installing my replica led taillights and based on your advice here, I purchased the single reverse light kit. The drivers side of my taillights has a red bulb in a clear housing which lights up when the car is in reverse. I believe this a rear fog? Either way, I want to run LEDs on both sides but before I return the kit I purchased, I am curious if you know whether or not the kit will work on both sides of my car. Thanks!

If you purchased 1 LED reverse, then you can install it on the non-fog light side. For the red fog light, the person who sells them said you cannot replace that bulb.

please let us know what you are trying to do and email deAutoLED@gmail.com for information on how to help you.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
BRIGHT - ERROR FREE

This is a small bulb with a lot of power! No other bulb with this many lumens can fit into this housing!

EURO TAIL:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gti-golf-euro-taillights-reverse-cree-led-kit-error-free-and-bright

And a new brighter plug and play error free reverse LED for your OEM MK6 Tails:
http://deautokey.com/product/reverse-lights-mk6-vw-gti-golf-super-bright-pure-white-error-free

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
So I couldn't find a thread for the led city lights so I'll post here. I just bought the city lights with resistors that are supposed to be error free, I got a bulb out error right away after installing them. Has anyone else had this problem? I mean I guess I can just code it out with vag com but it sucks that I paid extra for the resistors to avoid this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
So I couldn't find a thread for the led city lights so I'll post here. I just bought the city lights with resistors that are supposed to be error free, I got a bulb out error right away after installing them. Has anyone else had this problem? I mean I guess I can just code it out with vag com but it sucks that I paid extra for the resistors to avoid this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sorry, can we have more information on your vehicle and any settings you might have changed?

You can contact us if they are causing errors for a return.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Sorry, can we have more information on your vehicle and any settings you might have changed?

You can contact us if they are causing errors for a return.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

2013 mk6 gti, halogen headlights. I'm running a euro switch and have the DRL's disabled with vag com. Other than that, no settings have been changed.

They look awesome don't get me wrong. I won't be returning them, just wish I had gotten the set without the resistors that I paid extra for. It's not worth the hassle of returning them for the 6 dollar difference or whatever it was.

If you have a link handy of how to code the city lights out with vag com it would save some research time.

I have other de auto key leds that have been error free, side markers, reverse lights, license plate lights, and now the city lights. these were the only ones so far to give a problem.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
2013 mk6 gti, halogen headlights. I'm running a euro switch and have the DRL's disabled with vag com. Other than that, no settings have been changed.

They look awesome don't get me wrong. I won't be returning them, just wish I had gotten the set without the resistors that I paid extra for. It's not worth the hassle of returning them for the 6 dollar difference or whatever it was.

If you have a link handy of how to code the city lights out with vag com it would save some research time.

I have other de auto key leds that have been error free, side markers, reverse lights, license plate lights, and now the city lights. these were the only ones so far to give a problem.

That can be refunded or given to you as store credit, up to you, you can email them deautokey@gmail.com

When the car is not factory and settings have been changed, errors can occur, we are not 100% on the coding.

You can also return them if you think the error code cannot be coded out.

Sorry we could not be more help.