GOLFMKV

BMW 2 Series

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Sooo shhhhhhexy.
both 1series and the 2series. gaaaleee homes

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
They improved the front and side styling, and ruined the rear. Plus (and I say this as a former e92 owner), it will be in the shop once per month, and will cost too much for what it is. Plus, 2-Series will evoke the 2002, which this car wishes it was.

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Ready to race!
looks nice!!! the 1 series was horrible.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Nice car and the M is amazing why bother with the new M4 or M3. Smaller and almost as fast with better proportions. BMW is really putting out some nice machines. I would love to drive the 2.

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
It's hard to judge the car without driving it, but converting its dimensions to inches, it comes out to:

175" L
70" W
56" H
106" WB

I would chop the height and wheelbase by about 6" each. Then add a LSD to the M model, give it a proper suspension and steering rack, and call it a day.

MSchott

Go Kart Newbie
BMW will be the best out of the 3 for sure, but again overpriced as the 3 series is. CLA is a bit letdown. If you watch online reviews, Benz cut some good corners to bring down the starting price at 30K which is essentially non existent. You won't find a base model CLA anyways. Besides, it's FWD so ...meh. I would rather put this money into a Golf R or A3 awd w/mods. The perfect choice would be S3 sedan, but again $$$

The 3 series is of course more expensive but BMW's have very attractive residuals and lease very well. My 2014 328i with leather and the Sport Line retailed for over $43K but leases for well under $500.00/month with 12K/year for 3 years. It's in a different size class than a GTI, Audi S3 or CLA with more interior and trunk space.

doc1

Passed Driver's Ed
new 2 series style: damn. near. perfect. (lower and wider is always better though...)

HyeWarrior

Banned
M-sport 228i or used 2012-2013 135i will be my next vehicle..... Probably.

A properly modded 1 series looks amazing.