GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

California VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

bryngutierrez46

Ready to race!
I just replaced my mk6 plaid seats to leather mk6 seats and the airbag light came on anyone know of a way to reset that ? Through vagcom
Delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dunkavenger

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone in Orange County with VAG-COM, maybe around Costa Mesa Irvine area?

I got a tire pressure warning light that could be due to wrong threshold value. Reading though forums and it seems to occur quite a bit. Tire pressures are good and sensors are good according to America's Tires.

Thanks in advance.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
In need of VCDS in Sac due to a CEL. Please let me know if you can help!

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Would like to check O2 readiness and block 93 with Vagcom. Anyone in the Diamond Bar area 91789? TIA

As you know I am out in Riverside but you are welcome to come out here and run your stuff with my cable if you don't find something closer.

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone in Orange County with VAG-COM, maybe around Costa Mesa Irvine area?

I got a tire pressure warning light that could be due to wrong threshold value. Reading though forums and it seems to occur quite a bit. Tire pressures are good and sensors are good according to America's Tires.

Thanks in advance.

I have rear tail light codes. Did anyone respond to you?

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Anyone around the Rowland Heights area available to vagcom?
Or around Lake Elsinor e(where i work)?

Would like to do a couple tweaks (windows opening, gauge sweep, bulb light warning bypass) thanks! I'll reimburse with money, food, or beer :)

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump.

at9and3

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone around the Rowland Heights area available to vagcom?
Or around Lake Elsinor e(where i work)?

Would like to do a couple tweaks (windows opening, gauge sweep, bulb light warning bypass) thanks! I'll reimburse with money, food, or beer :)

Ditto. In Rowland Heights as well, would be down to pitch with beer, food or money for some time to VAGCOM haha.

tzac11

Sorry new to the forums. Just purchased an MK6 and my wife has an Audi A4. Came over from the Subaru world. New to Vagcom but if someone in Ventura County has one and wants to show me the ropes a bit I’ll gladly pay some cash or beer. Not sure what exact mods I’m looking for learning about it as I go.

Gino

Ready to race!
I am in Ventura country with vagcom. Feel free to reach out to me when you figure out what all tweaks you want. I personally am no master with vagcom as far as diagnosing things or remembering where and how to do the little vag tweaks, but all the tweak work can be found online easy. Welcome to MK6.