GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

show me some mk6 jetta pictures now!

apollo13

listen, now i have been seeing the spy photos of the new mk6 Jetta sedan for the past month all over the web and i think it's time that they start releasing actual production photos of the car without the stupid camo.because i want to see what the car looks like without the tape.start posting please..thank you

ImmenseGTi

Rubber Ducky
listen, now i have been seeing the spy photos of the new mk6 Jetta sedan for the past month all over the web and i think it's time that they start releasing actual production photos of the car without the stupid camo.because i want to see what the car looks like without the tape.start posting please..thank you

yeah because all of the people on this forum work for volkswagen and can magically make pictures of the mk6 jetta appear. your welcome.

zee

Go Kart Champion
I believe the 10 jetta in canada is basically the golf wagon with the trunk.
That's what I saw at agincourt autohaus anyway.

Not sure if the 11 will be all new???

The 2010 Jetta sedan still looks like the 2009 Jetta sedan. The 2011 Jetta sedan will be on VW's new NCS platform and will be slightly larger than the Golf (looking at the front 3/4).

TSI688

Ready to race!
the jetta will look like a shrinked passat cc with the interior very similair to the mk6's styling. have seen it on pictures of some show but couldn't find them anywhere now!! :mad0259: