GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: RCD-510 Premium 8 Radio

Fixmy59bug

Ready to race!
What radio do you have now?

If it is the RCD-310, this radio is plug and play. You will not need the adapters.

And does it have satellite radio?

If yes, nothing else needs to be done.

If no and you want it to work, you will need a terk Sirius antenna.

If no and you don't want it, nothing else needs to be done.

Fixmy59bug

Ready to race!
Radio by itself for $400 shipped

Radio with AM/FM adaptor and Sirius Extension $450 shipped

Shipping only available to the lower 48 states

Snoco08

Need faceplate for RCD-510 or another unit

2011 Jetta TDI: The faceplate on my touchscreen cracked. touchscreen no longer works. This has the VW phone, bluetooth, touch screen etc. but not the nav. Can I get a replacement faceplate or get it replaced. The buttons and radio work fine. If I need to replace the whole radio, what version do I need to get all the functions I have now with bluetooth through the radio and phone? I have seen several for sale that all look the same.

Thanks

Mikercana1

I have this radio that I am trying to repair for a friend.
It is very erratic, it sometimes turns on for 20 seconds, sometimes for 15 mins?
Sometimes it just never turns on?
I took it apart, I can't find any bad parts, usually I can find some bad electrolytic capacitors doing this sort of things, but I can't find any on this radio.

I suspect that maybe the cct card with the qty 2 BGA chips is the cause, these BGA chips are prone to get cold joints.

Have seen this sort of problems yet?

I live in Ottawa Ontario.

I am not in business, simply repairing for a friend who has a 2011 Jetta and the dealer refuses to replace the radio because he has gone beyond the 80K km.

Appreciate any help you can give me.
Mikercana1