GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
His fault for getting hurt. Learn to slide, noob.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Man, what team are you not a fan of? You got more teams than I have pairs of socks.

Cowboys, Cardinals.

That's what I've always been.

I moved to Denver 4 years ago, I think I'm allowed to be a Broncos fan, as I continue to work through the trauma Cowboys fandom has caused me in my life until now, through therapy.

NBA, NHL.. Not infatuated like I am with football and baseball.

I'll root for Denver teams, of course.

NCAAF - University of Texas, grandfather played for D. Royal.. His Texas state rushing record that held for 20+ years was broken by Billy Sims... So my loyalty is more than justified.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
bears vs packers? gonna go with bears cause of playoff hopes. despite the fact theyd get knocked out right away but gotta go with the home team. rodgers return though, yikes

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Interesting day of football. 49ers were lucky to eke out a win after blowing a 17 pt lead. WTF.

Anyhow, I need Dez Bryant and Jason Witten to collectively score 6 more points than LeSean McCoy to win my 4th fantasy championship this year.

I am a Cowboy fan tonight.

aaaaaaaand Murray just fumbled. Balls.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Wow. Dallas with a huge stop.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Mccown ftw . I've been sayin it for weeks. Hope the neck twitcher doesn't get signed.

I hope you realize that McCown is 35 and has had a completely mediocre career and this year he did well because he had practically the best WR corps against horrible defenses

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
6 and counting.... black Monday is a bitch lol.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well.

McCoy scored 21.

Witten? 15.

Bryant? 15......

I WON. I WON 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS. WOW.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion