GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
lol yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh. I was taking some pics of the rear wiper delete. :D

I've probably seen you around, I've seen a couple CSG GTI's around. are you modded or anything? I see a stock one with LED tails around a lot. is that you??

oatzel

Ready to race!
WTF? Did you happen to check out the back -- stickers or anything?
What were you driving?

no stickers that i recall. I was in a black gti ( mods in my sig ).

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
lol yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh. I was taking some pics of the rear wiper delete. :D

I've probably seen you around, I've seen a couple CSG GTI's around. are you modded or anything? I see a stock one with LED tails around a lot. is that you??

yeah im just stock with LED tails, I have this third party warranty that doesnt allow me to do anything to the car so im just waiting for it to be over so i can go crazy with it lol

Avant

Ready to race!
Cool I'll check it out

if you want another anime to watch check out Boku No Pico

spotted a black MK6 R with LED tails on the 605N in Long Beach around 8:30 PM on Thursday.

HyeWarrior

Banned
CW with led headlights and led license plate lights on rosemead ave

CSG with aftermarket exhaust on the 405N

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HyeWarrior

Banned
Maybe

I saw a white MKV GTI on the 210 earlier today. Modified R32 rear bumper with dual single exhaust setup, lowered on white wheels, R32 tails, and the black hood vinyl down the middle with a bunch of track number stickers on the doors. Big dude, super tatted. Drove by me leaned over and gave me a wave!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Spotted

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
spotted at observatory parking at moorpark college. had a golf front end

Thats the same car I spotted a few days ago.

Today when I was driving home from work I spotted a Black GTI with black front emblems and black plastidipped detroits and a roof rack in the turn lane at the shell/park intersection