GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
...and just checked these out in the evening, and they look amazing in the dark IMHO; plenty bright when hitting the brake etc... pictures don't do the lighting justice, the LEDs look real nice in person.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Il give them some more credit from RiVot's picture. But the thing that really hurts it is the bottom strip in my opinion. It sticks out instead of blending and kinda looks cheap with that bulb just out in the hatch section. But the other part actually looks ok.

RiVot, where in LI are you?

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
Il give them some more credit from RiVot's picture. But the thing that really hurts it is the bottom strip in my opinion. It sticks out instead of blending and kinda looks cheap with that bulb just out in the hatch section. But the other part actually looks ok.

RiVot, where in LI are you?
agreed on the reverse light area - they coulda done like the OEM ones and made it patterned so you couldn't see the bulb, but it's worse than in real life - i didn't really notice it until the photo...

i'm in bay shore Mr Alex, you? i plan on coming out to one of the monthly meets sometime soon...

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I was curious to see them in person, just for kicks. But bay shore is hella far from Brooklyn lol

iEvanB

Ready to race!
Has anyone installed the Red Smoked or Black on a CSG? I'm thinking of getting the Black but I want to see how they look on a CSG before I buy.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
lol, Rivot has a CSG and put in the smoked I think is what he is saying ;)

Can't wait till tomorrow when mines comes in. Unfortunately, tomorrow and Wednesday I work both jobs, so will only get a chance to put in the taillights. But they will be epic :D

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Got mines in last night after my second job inbetween helping our friend put in a custom intake in his Mk4 R32 (which didn't work because he measured the wrong diameter for the custom intake and has to have a new one made to the right diameter :mad0259:).

Friends actually liked the look of them after physically looking at them and inspecting them (thought they would be thin plastic knock off and cheaply put together). Install was easy, but Php was right in being careful with the plastic screw for the outer taillight because I can see how it can be easily cross threaded. Will have to get some pics later (work both jobs today again :cry:), but like the look of them and now have to get some lamin-x for my third tier to match my taillights :D

iEvanB

Ready to race!
quick left vs right in the daytime:

Can you post more pics of the LED Tails in the night? I'm still deciding on getting these for my CSG.

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
Can you post more pics of the LED Tails in the night? I'm still deciding on getting these for my CSG.
i'll see if i can tonight; in the mean time, let me say they look especially awesome at night - that's where they look their best...

allset

Go Kart Champion
mine look awesome, esp at night. all i have is a crappy cam phone but ill try to post a pic

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
1 nighttime pic, kinds dark but shows the lighting...

Attachments

• IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 812
Status
Not open for further replies.